Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

or Trade! Nemesis & Core dekaron Gear/Account SUPER CHEAP!!

Discussion on or Trade! Nemesis & Core dekaron Gear/Account SUPER CHEAP!! within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
or Trade! Nemesis & Core dekaron Gear/Account SUPER CHEAP!!

I got Full 3opt A9 Halfbagi set with the claws and 2handed axe 3opt! comes with 3opt and 4opt rings
I also got a A9 2opt Concerra summy Magic set with 3opt staff comes with 3opt rings
I got like 12 Other rings 3opt between 2011/2012/2013
i got like 30 green argates a VIP segnal character About max. and 2 other characters max rb/br and 2 ALMOST MAX!! if you want more info Add me onto Skype taylorgodbout or private message me.
If people wana help me with Money il help them with great price! 35$ for all my Nemesis dekaron gear! or 40$ for WHOLE ACCOUNT Including Gear and dil!! Core dekaron il take 10$ for it all its worth more but i need money badly so its SUPER CHEAP! I may take Less depending how much you offer me!
I also got Core dekaron +12 DN 44% fire dmg half bagi 2handed axe and canabis and other things!

ADD ME ON SKYPE!! MY NAME IS taylorgodbout If you added me or gonna add me Private message me here so i know!

I'm Interested in Money on paypal or items/dil on Rising dekaron!!
I MAY GO FIRST IF YOUR LOYAL KNOWN TRADER OR EPVPER IF NOT THEN WE CAN DO PARTS!!!

Thanks everyone respect to you all!! except scammers -.-
Old 04/01/2014, 00:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump! i also got +7 risner set lvl 150 summy set and +9 DN 170 TB 3x 5% poison gems on Rising dekaron

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dekaron Core / Nemesis Trainer
01/10/2014 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
To Use This Hack 1.Download The Hack 2.Open The Hack 3.Inject The DLL to Dekaron.exe 4.Activate The Hack 5.Enjoy :D
[Selling] OR WTT Core/Nemesis/Global dekaron Accounts/items
07/25/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Core Dekaron +12 4x 11% curse gems Seguriper 160 weapon +10 130 Azure Knight set +11 Legendary Azure Knight 2hand axe about 300 gold argates 3x Ring of oceanus 1x Daes ring Nemesis Dekaron
[Selling] lvl 164 mage 5$! and Nemesis and core dekaron items
07/08/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
The mage is kinda naked has a +7 chest lvl 114 i think. also selling nemesis dekaron full 3opt hunter set and segnal set full rb segnal with VIP name. selling account with all items and rings 15$! Skype asap taylorgodbout this wont last long Core dekaron has +12 160 male segnal wep and canabis with some +10 summy 130 gear. also pretty good rings.
Dekaron NEMESIS - Tons of DN gear for sell
06/06/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 11 Replies
i have tons of gear i am selling full Donated DN sets for AK/mage/seg/bagi and a partial set for Summoner... gears worth a considerable amount of money but i will sell it very cheap. post if interested or pm me
Dekaron NEMESIS - Tons of DN gear for sell
06/05/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Im lookin to sell tons of Donated items on Dekaron Nemesis FULL DN AK/MAGE/SEG/BAGI and a partial Summoner set tons of +38 medials/5% gems/crits ect if interested just leave a msg here or pm me naturally i'd sell it for a reduced price, prob like all together 1,000$+ in gear i'd sell it all for like 200$ servers going to b updated to a9 shortly, finally. n im just done with dekaron all together, so lemme know