Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Few unused rare names

Discussion on Few unused rare names within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Few unused rare names

I sell a few unused rare names I have forgotten on a old acc after server migration , I might have something you like and u wos looking for long time and instead u added numbers or other letters to get the name u desired , maybe I have just the perfect name for you , clean .
Ihave only 3 names now but maybe u are interested

Skype genzo.romvart
Old 07/31/2013, 07:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump , sry for late reply I added all who pm me to skype I am active now and perfect timing for jump event

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rare Oce Names
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, selling fresh level 1s with rare names, will go first to trusted user. supreme Baked Dinosaur Golem Lizard Ultimate Exhaust Owner
[Buying] WTB Rare Names
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Looking for some rare names to buy. Especially looking for the names Unicorn,Rainbow,Sunset and Never Winter. Must be on NA.
WTB Rare names [EUW]
10/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys, i wanna change my summoner name on my main, if you got a rare name for sale, i really wanna buy it. Write the name u sell in the thread and if i found it rare enough i will contact u and i may buy it Have a nice day!
[WTB] Rare euw names
10/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys i wanna change my summoner name at euw, if you got a rare name for sale, write in thread or pm me!:)
B>RARE NAMES
09/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
If you have really short or nice name just leave it here. Examples: King Dominate Legendary etc.