Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS AK Level 132 Trieste

Discussion on WTS AK Level 132 Trieste within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS AK Level 132 Trieste

Hi good day, i am selling my AK level 132 (dual wield) in 2moons Trieste server.

with permanent costume, but sadly not really good gears.(got hacked)

Accepting payments thru paypal, very cheap only $60.(negotiable)

reason for selling: need to buy a new housing for my phone(can only be brought online) and cannot play anymore because i am very busy in school.

add me up @ msn: YM:

feel free to negotiate

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Level 107 AK ( Trieste )
06/24/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 10 Replies
Hi everybody , I want to sell my AK on Trieste. I want to be paid via PAYPAL. My AK have wings and 700 acclaim coins left. The account can come with dils or not , your choice. ( It will affect the price ) I'm giving all the infos , reg email , pass. For more informations and screenshots reply there with your msn or pm me it , thanks you! Edit: I can accept dils for my account ( No noobs offer ) Thanks!
WTS Level 107 AK ( Trieste )
06/22/2009 - Trading - 21 Replies
Hi everybody , I want to sell my AK on Trieste. I want to be paid via PAYPAL. My AK have wings and 700 acclaim coins left. The account can come with dils or not , your choice. ( It will affect the price ) I'm giving all the infos , reg email , pass. For more informations and screenshots reply there with your msn or pm me it , thanks you! Edit: I can accept dils for my account ( No noobs offer ) Thanks!
Level 65+ Summy Trieste
11/17/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to trade a level 65+ Summoner twin blade with 10M ,on trieste for a abadon account with a good char. for other information let me know :mofo:
Hi selling level 103 ak trieste and seg same level
09/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , i am selling a level 103 ak with shield/axe , axe/axe , and a segnale 103 12k hp and 30k, The ak and the segnale have costume , i acept paypal , i sell them each 50 mininum offer to 75-80 $ max offer , pm me for my msn.:):mofo: I have picture , but i cant upload them there idk why , eror :mad::confused: Soo loll just pm me and i will give you my msn and then we will make a deal and offer. I cant tell name for security reason , and i wanna get payed first , after payment , you will receive...
[WTS] Level 154 Segnale -Trieste
08/25/2008 - Trading - 4 Replies
vl 150 Segnale Trieste +7 115 whip 2 +4 138 Jubanx Helmet. +5 Jubanx Pants and 1 +4 Jubanx Pants 2 +0 Jubanx Pants +5 Jubanx Boots and +4 Jubanx +4 and 1 clean Jubanx Boots 4 lvl 130 def neclace +4 Impulse Helmet with x2 +29 medial and +25 medial +4 Impulse Armor with x4 +25 medial +4 134 Jubanx Gloves