Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Power lvl /Custom chars.

Discussion on Power lvl /Custom chars. within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Power lvl /Custom chars.

Hi there epvpers,

I have more time on my hands now so i was thinking i could make a custom character business. max lvl I will make is 130. 131+ I will do if I get a good enough offer.you may have a custom name if you want but if you order a custom name you must pay up front that way my time isn't wasted.My way of payment will be gift through paypal.I can also power lvl. (payment upon each lvl)

(ALL LVLING WILL BE DONE HACK FREE ^^)

I am looking forward to do business with everyone!!

Prices:
lvl 100 characters will be 10$
(with 1 week time frame)

lvl 115 characters will be 20$
(with 2 weeks time frame.)

lvl 130 characters will be 30$
(with 3-4 weeks time frame.)

custom lvls in between can be discussed.
Old 05/18/2013, 01:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You're going to work 3-4 weeks for $30?
Free bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS POWER lvled chars (NAIA)
09/25/2012 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
WTS powerlvl from 0 to lvl 86 in 7-10 days. U can choose the mail name,name ingame and class, price depending class. PM for more info, prize around 50Euros(depending class more or less).
[Murano] PERIN / CHARS / POWER UPS
12/21/2011 - Flyff Trading - 4 Replies
hi2u bitchesz, VERKAUFT WIRD FÜR EURO / PENYA PERIN : 486 STÜCK - OFFER PER PN Items :
WTB Power level for three chars on PACIFIC
10/30/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I want to plvl about three characters from lvl 55,58,64 respectively to as high as possible. Highest priority is getting 55 and 58 to around lvl 62 or so, then priority is getting the three of them to lvl 70. 1)Name your price 2)Name your class and build 3)How long for completion
WTB Power level for three chars to 70
10/12/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
PACIFIC SERVER!! I have a lvl 42 warrior, 47 wizard, and 62 chinese and i would like to get them as high as possible. Who would be willing to plvl my guys? (Main priority would be the 42 warrior and 47 wiz to like 60 or something) Im tired of individual taxis due to all the scammers so i would just like one reliable guy to do it all day. First off a)Tell me what class and what lvl char you have b) how much you want c) how long approx for it to be complete