Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT WoW EU 80 warrior for dekaron accounts

Discussion on WTT WoW EU 80 warrior for dekaron accounts within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

WTT my LVL 80 warrior who is tank speced almost fully epic some naxx 25 some voa 25 a high dekaron account pm me with your msn and i can send you SS etc there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT LVL 85 WARRIOR ON VENICE FOR 2 SWSRO 2 EMPTY ACCOUNTS!!!!
04/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I have a lvl 85 warrior on the server Venice and i would like to swap that for 2 empty SWSRO 2 accounts, not server 1, server 2 only!!! here is the rev6 of my char on venice Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution For the 2 empty accounts, make sure the accounts have all the neccasary information and they are working and that they have been activated! Thanks
WTT These treasure accounts for Dekaron Siz Lvl 140+ accounts Pm me with offers
03/15/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 11 Replies
I wanted to post a couple screens of some games i have accounts that i dont play anymore, Im looking to see if anyone would trade for there Dekaron accounts lvl 140+ only for either one not both. Pm me I can provide more SS if you want just ask me and i will take them for you. These are Legit accounts owned by me and no one else ;) !st is cabal NA 2nd is Rohan Global Merea Server ...
06/04/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
im searching for several dekaron accounts and im offering a almost fully epic warrior who is tank speced some naxx 25 and VoA 25 items! on WoW pm me your msn can send you SS and all over msn
WTS lvl 71 warrior and lvl 76 archer 2 seprate accounts
06/12/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
These accounts were given to me because someone owed me money i have no idea what server it is on your just gonna have to figure it out urself. I have some ss's my friend gave me and thats about it... and im selling the account for cheap becuase i have no use for them so buy them before they go!!!! and i have the all the info so no worries. Contact : aim - rsnthl90 PM ME through forums but i prefer aim for much better business Heres the warrior lvl 71