Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS/WTB] +10 Weapons, Plumes, Aloken +9

Discussion on [WTS/WTB] +10 Weapons, Plumes, Aloken +9 within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [WTS/WTB] +10 Weapons, Plumes, Aloken +9

WTS

+10 Weap:
Scythe
TwinBlade

(not sure if I should sell them, depends on offer, only € paypal gift)

WTB

170 Plumes 4x --- 1 baught
150 Aloken Set +9
160 Spear/Guard +9

(offering € paypal gift)

Give me your offer in a PM, please.
Not going first. If you can`t go first then okayg00ds is a safe method.

Regards
Old 04/01/2013, 14:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You are a new member, you have no trades - at all. You can't possibly expect someone to go first on a trade with such a high value item.

And for some reason, okaygoods uses the old bait and switch nowadays - they post these items on their website, then they claim they have nothing in stock and cant get ahold of seller after you pay. Then they try to convince you trade in for dil instead, which no one needs since the value of dil has plummeted.

I would like the TB, but your trade history is non existent to make such demands.
Old 04/01/2013, 14:49   #3

Well thanks for your post.

I know im new here, never said someone MUST go first me, because of that I will use okaygoods...I dont trust people here and I dont expect they will trust me.

Till now okaygoods was fine for me and I sold and baught some items/dil for some weeks.