Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

T> BUNDLE OF GOOD ACC's ON PLUTO FOR RS account

Discussion on T> BUNDLE OF GOOD ACC's ON PLUTO FOR RS account within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
T> BUNDLE OF GOOD ACC's ON PLUTO FOR RS account

i have a 130-130 tro-tro with sup +5 RDG RDG club130 and a 130 sup 2 soc RDG RDG +4 blade, 10k HP +5 SDG eli tro armor
water-fire 125-126 with free gear but nearly 10k hp
tro-tro-tro 120-124-119 nothing special with him, he kinda sucks. i would like to get a lvl 100ish RS account with a fair amount of cash on it, hit me up if u need me I am honestly willing to trade these
Old 05/15/2009, 01:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Im selling 113lvl rs account with 7m cash the stats you can see on my signature PM me if youre interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS LV52 WARRIOR/CLERIC WITH 2.46M SP! + BOT ACCOUNT WITH 1MONTH FREE!! BUNDLE SALE!
06/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
I'm selling my char a lv52 Pure STR War/clerc with 2.46+M SP. I accept Moneybookers or PAYPAL.. Send me a msg for your offer! c/o 60€, b/o 65. - Premium is currently active - Ability pet is currently active - Not Email Verified ! - Server : Pheonix - Bot account with 1 month not used - Offer only in $ or €. No trade for other accounts. Screens :
WTT conquer acc's for good RS account!!
06/12/2009 - Runescape - 7 Replies
I done this trade already but i ended up being scammed. the owner of the runescape account took it back :( but luckily i was able to get back my conquer accounts.. there is 3 up for trade of a good runescape account. good level runescape account tho. conquer accounts are.. water tao rb. lvl 115.
WTT conquer acc's for good RS account!
05/20/2009 - Runescape - 0 Replies
the owner of the runescape account took it back. scammer. therefore the conquer accounts are back on for trade. im not 100% sure of lvls and classes but they are good :) ill let u check them out. contact me on [email protected] :D
WTS/WTT(for Rs acc) 4 Rly good Co acc's
03/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
Selling> or Trading > First account. 130-131-131 Pure tro 40% to 132. - All dances 1-8 - House(with an awesome christmastree:cool:) - Fixed NightDevil - Fixed heal/thunder/fire - Realotted 14,5k health - Fixed Club, Blade lvl(20). (had lvl 17 sword and fixed NIX before 2nd rb)
Couple of really good acc's for sale will trade for Conquer online accounts look
01/12/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, moving on to a new game got couple of accounts for sale with info lvl 70 Deathknight-geared lvl 70 rogue lvl 80 druid ally lvl 80 lock ally All epic mounts etc Pm for more info