Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Summy lvl174 Siz Server

Discussion on WTS Summy lvl174 Siz Server within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Summy lvl174 Siz Server

I alrdy posted two topic of selling my account, either clean or full geared which i closed it! But now, I change my mind again on selling, so if any one interested in buy the account lemme know.

It has gears of +9(No white: its full fs-DN/Magic on items) 15x, boot 17x, 145 belt, 160 TB, Neck, Teisto, extra inventory and other rings upgraded(i dont have only armlet), couple of Dshop buffs, scrolls, Good DK rank, 2 yrs+ running character, transferred from GameHi, Clean History, Decent GamePlay. All information of Gamehi and nexon will be provided along with the email address and if u nid the email password too its yours :P
Gears and along with character it worth like $1k

There are no offers yet, but I thought of a final price that i'll let u know after u PM me.

Need Serious buyers only, I wont go First (100% genuine seller)
Interested??? pm me skype @ justsoab

Bump&up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Cabal(my/sg) acc.. WA lvl174 [MARS] hav quite nice EQ
09/09/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
pls mail me for more info Malaysia ONLY...
WTB 160+ Summy any server
10/09/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
WTB a naked summy just lvl 160- Im paying with paypal send me the account lvl and server in a pm and ill offer
WTT Dekaron Rusaki 216 Summy=2moons Summy/seg
04/03/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 9 Replies
Closed Keeping It :)
WTS 126 Summy Siz Server
12/29/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
hey i quit 2moons, and i got a 126 summy on Siz server its has decent gear, nothing special... like 20m+ and 4 or 5 copper argates its a twin sword summy with both summons email me at [email protected] for offers
WTS 142 Summy on Ab server
08/25/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Has - +7 boots - +7 gloves - +7 chest with 4 29 meds - +7 helm with 29 meds - +7 gloves - +9 pants <all armor is the 130 set> +9 130 twin blades with 3 5% poision gems - and 3 baz rings..has 5 storage backpacks on char and 2 perma customs - swim and formal.... I am looking to trade for other stuff or sell for money send me message on what you want