Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling hacks working with no DC !

Discussion on Selling hacks working with no DC ! within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling hacks working with no DC !

I've bought bypass that runs hacks perfectly from a programmer and a friend of mine told me that I can profit by selling it here. So here I am selling it.
It includes:
1. Vac
2. Teleport
3. NoAggro
4. Zoom In/Out
5. Freeze Boss
6. Boss Spawn
7. Far eye
8. Auto Pot
9. Wall Hack
10. Speed hack

This hack is working, I've tested it at 28.08.2012. It doesn't DC, I've been on for 40 hours and you can freely switch channels without a problem. I only accept Dil in Helion. Contact me at skype at drvince51 or message me in here.
Feel free to bring a middle man, but he has to be in the list from epvpers.
Old 08/30/2012, 18:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

"I've bought bypass that runs hacks perfectly from a programmer and a friend of mine told me that I can profit by selling it here. So here I am selling it. "

So basically ur admiting that ur seling a leeched bypass made by other user?
Gl on that...
Old 08/30/2012, 18:07   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats an excuse when it gets patched he wont update it. and I dont really believe anyone would give his bypass away and tell another person to get money with it.
Old 08/31/2012, 06:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
thats an excuse when it gets patched he wont update it. and I dont really believe anyone would give his bypass away and tell another person to get money with it.
I have gotten a programmer to make me a bypass which is mine, and he got paid to make a bypass for me, he got his money I got my bypass and I thought I might sell it since I don't use it anymore.