Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lv 153 Azure Knight on SiZ for sale, DIRT CHEAP

Discussion on Lv 153 Azure Knight on SiZ for sale, DIRT CHEAP within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lv 153 Azure Knight on SiZ for sale, DIRT CHEAP

Looking to sell my Lv153 Azure Knight on server SiZ for $20.

You will receive all the information including:
- Account ID
- Account Password
- Secret Question
- Secret Answer
- Registered Email Address
- Password to the Registered Email
- Welcome Email from Account Creation

This character has been sitting here catching dust for about an year. Nobody has played nor used the account for a very long time. I have no plans on playing games anymore so I'm selling this account for good.

It is ranked Senior Esquire.

None of the Skill Points have been used. You will have 167 points to spend on skills you want to master.

None of the Stats have been used. You will have 805 points to spend toward whichever build you desire.

Dshop items include 2x 20% Blacksmith talismen, 1x 70% Gem booster, Permanent Knight's Formal Suit, and an Extra Inventory.

Ingame items worth mentioning include:
- 3x Rowdy Amber (Lv140 Pure Str)
- Lv130 Defense & Resistance Necklaces
- Fortified Mone Bloodbane Set (DK Armor Set)
- Lv100+ Full Socketed Items
- Resistance Set
- Legendary Set
- Argates and Mavericks
- Fishes and Buffs
- Tuban's Head
- Duron Fishing Rod
- 2x Dark Eye
- Ring of Jebaheu
- Gilbor's Necklace
- Lv130 Earrings

I no longer play games so I'm getting rid of everything I have. You will be able to use this account with confidence knowing you wont be screwed over like many of you have experienced in the past. Send me offers if interested.

So make a wise decision that you wont regret.
Old 09/01/2012, 02:33   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

do u happen to play elite dekaron? cause ur name sounds familiar
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2012, 05:13   #3

Sold to skot12 !

Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SiZ] Lv153 Azure Knight for sale!!
08/27/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 7 Replies
http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz64/pbjhan18/d k2-1.jpg http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz64/pbjhan18/ dk1.jpg Looking to sell my Lv153 Azure Knight on server SiZ. You will receive all the information including: - Account ID - Account Password - Secret Question - Secret Answer
WTS> CHEAP! [2moons] [Level 115 Azure Knight] [Abbadon]
10/11/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, it's been 6months I've been playing 2moons & I decided to quit now coz it's interfering my work & i always have lack of sleep, so I decided to sell it at least I can take back even a bit of money spent for my character: Information: Class: Azure Knight (2h/dual build) with wings Level: 115 Server: Abaddon Basic Item Information: +4 Asca Helmet with 4pcs (+25 Medials) +4 Asca Armor with 4pcs (+25 Medials)
WTS> CHEAP! [2moons] [Level 115 Azure Knight] [Abbadon]
09/23/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 10 Replies
Hi guys, it's been 6months I've been playing 2moons & I decided to quit now coz it's interfering my work & i always have lack of sleep, so I decided to sell it at least I can take back even a bit of money spent for my character: Information: Class: Azure Knight (2h/dual build) with wings Level: 115 Server: Abaddon Basic Item Information: +4 Asca Helmet with 4pcs (+25 Medials) +4 Asca Armor with 4pcs (+25 Medials)
WTS> VERY CHEAP 115 Azure Knight @ ABADDON (RUSH SALE!!!)
08/26/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, it's been 7months I've been playing 2moons & I decided to quit now coz it's interfering my work & i always have lack of sleep, so I decided to sell it at least I can take back even a bit of money spent for my character: Information: Class: Azure Knight (2h/dual build) with wings Level: 115 Server: Abaddon Basic Item Information: +4 Asca Helmet with 4pcs (+25 Medials) +4 Asca Armor with 4pcs (+25 Medials)
WTS> VERY CHEAP 115 Azure Knight (RUSH SALE!!!)
08/26/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, it's been 7months I've been playing 2moons & I decided to quit now coz it's interfering my work & i always have lack of sleep, so I decided to sell it at least I can take back even a bit of money spent for my character: Information: Class: Azure Knight (2h/dual build) with wings Level: 115 Server: Abaddon Basic Item Information: +4 Asca Helmet with 4pcs (+25 Medials) +4 Asca Armor with 4pcs (+25 Medials)