Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Summoner 159 [Helion]

Discussion on [WTS] Summoner 159 [Helion] within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Summoner 159 [Helion]

hi
wanna sell a summy on helion server CLEAN w/o gear

staff build and good dk rank (masters mistake in stash

perfect lvl for dk square

151 wings

1 Spell Plume Box unopened

1 100% Talisman Box for 1 Day UNOPENED

2x Blacksmith Protectors

1x Master Mistake

about 15+ Armega Necklaces ( all for 12 and 20 days each necklace) IN BOX UNOPENED

150 spr earrings and 140 heal earings

Howllight Ring

Obsidian Fishing Rod ( 40% Succes chance)

many buff items

lvl 102 Hunter on same account with more Armega Necklaces unopened and Gibor Necklace lvl 100

low ak on same acc also with many Armega Necklaces in stash unopened

PM me for more infos, SCREENS will be added soon !

+ I NEVER GO FIRST AGAIN with anybody !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB summoner 170+ Helion
03/24/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
WTB summoner 170+ Helion whit all info required !! I wont go first , so don t even bother to ask :p
WTB summoner lvl 102+ HELION
05/23/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
i pay in euros via moneybookers,paypal,alertpay MIDDLEMAN WILL BE USED i preffer kakkarot ( you pay him ) or Syberboy.......... PM ME WITH PRICE PS: DO NOT PM ME TO OFFER YOU COS I WANT TO HEAR PRICE IN EUROS,IF YOU CANT DO THAT,DONT BOTHER PMING ME THEN AT ALL !!! THREAD WILL BE CLOSED COS OF NON SPAMMING Best Regards.... PS2: ACCOUNT HAS TO HAVE Wings,1st email,proof of 1st email ( welcome email) and secret answer,And the provider of email must be ONLY Hotmail or net.hr
WTS lvl 151 summoner [Helion]
02/25/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
WTS it for DIL or EUROS MONEYBOOKERS ONLY and for dil HELION ONLY it is lvl 151 has 2 costumes + extra invenvtory it is 46% tnl skills great made,stats for 145 TB +9 MIDDLEMAN WILL BE USED kakkarot,i pay him, if in euros or if the trade is in dil kakkarot as middleman but eather you pay him or we need to use another MM free one,but that will be eather Syberboy or i dont know... anyway thats it PM ME
[WTB]Summoner{Helion}138+
08/23/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Guys, as the topic says i want to buy a summoner level 138+ on twin swords if it's possible to have gear included it's ok i'll pay ...on Helion. Or ak 135+ Or segnale 130+ Pm me with your prices/offers. i'll pm you back.
[WTS]Summoner 120 [HELION]
02/11/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
want to sell my summy lvl 120 with 93% on helion server , for dil ONLY! offer me via pm or icq 313:410:740