Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Plvl Siz For Dil

Discussion on WTB Plvl Siz For Dil within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Plvl Siz For Dil

I am a 105 Segu on Siz, I want someone to plvl me too 131. I wil pay in Siz Dil
Only have a 20% ammy on

Add me on Skype :ShadyAka:

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Plvl 55-56
08/08/2009 - Dekaron - 28 Replies
Could anyone be so kind to plvl me for like 50%? Im a bagi and the bot doesnt work anymore since the cs update and im going on a trip soon and my goal is to get 102 before my vacation ends i cant lvl 55-56 fast alone cause im a bagi and my first aoe is on 56,so could anyone do this for me? im on abaddon
WTT>49 Hunter Trieste for PLvL.. That's Right.. PLVL!
01/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to be plvled and in exchange willing to give a 49 hunter in trieste. Thank You. Contact me via PM or MsN: [email protected] - jauodx
plvl-Pal
04/02/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
This is basically a test using the Multiclient code i've worked with, and so far it is working fine for me, so let's see if it'll work for other's. Useful for clicking which char you wish to view the stats on, (let's say ur plvling two noob accounts) and ya wanna see the current EXP till ur char is lvl'd this will do it. so far only memory reading has been added, eventually i'll be adding the whole lot, along with client side fun (chaging char name,size,money,pk points ect..) and maybe...