Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Acc for Diablo3 Acc check.

Discussion on Dekaron Acc for Diablo3 Acc check. within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron Acc for Diablo3 Acc check.

hello i wts my 175 mage untrasfered,im looking for 2 diablo 3 accounts that cost arround 50-59Euro if an1 is interested add me in skype madalin1235 or pm here,the account is on siz server,also you need to go first (i accept 50/50) dont add me if you are not interested thanx.
Old 06/01/2012, 02:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
Yes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS ALL .. i quit dekaron ! check this out !
05/21/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 8 Replies
Heya i want to sell all my acc`s in dekaron i have 142 Hunter /costume perm / 3 invs / 3 kalinas / BDR / critical ring acc comes eqqipped 130 bow FS with 5% curse
Dekaron Korea Check :D
06/28/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Yo guys, i know that this is a stupid question and maybe not the right place to post but i have a little thing that i want to ask so... We all know Dekaron Korea is epic... always new skills... I already have Korean Dekaron... I know getting acc/kssn is damn hard.. Thats why i ask if some1 got a noob acc or an acc there to give me for maybe an hour.. or some mins... i just want to see the skills and the ppl there... so i dont need an acc forever... dont be angry about my post :)
Dekaron-Extreme Check !!!
01/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi Every1 In order to play dekaron extreme should i have to download dekaron.exe from gametribe.com then download the patch from : Dekaron-Extreme Private Server- Servers-eXtreme.com ?? Please help Me and Thank You
[WTT]No CRC check and gg bypass for dekaron eu and no crc check for 2moons
10/18/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Look at the title:rolleyes: I wanna trade it for 50mill on dekaron eu. just add me to msn for proofs [email protected]