Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SIZ MARKET

Discussion on SIZ MARKET within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SIZ MARKET

Hello! I wanna sell these items on siz :

- 130 bow +9 dn
- 132 guard arm +9 dn full defense stats SOLD
- 1.1 kkk

Offer me in accounts,items or $
Old 05/30/2012, 11:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Zhangy is back. Let's make it other way. U made an acc with that name. So I scammed you? Then you must have another account? Oh but you are banned? Why is that? Oh, because you blackmailed me and I reported you in complaint area and Luke banned you? Grow up kid, I know you're angry cuz I messed up your scamming project, but life goes on. Get a girlfriend
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Market Bot
03/15/2019 - Eve Online - 13 Replies
Eve Market Bot is a station trading bot I developed that undercuts competing orders on the market by .01 isk. It has the advantage of being able to earn vast amounts of isk over time, limited only by your starting capital and order limit. It is highly resistant to manipulation attempts with built in volume/price checks and customizable order change limits, and essentially undetectable as it can periodically pause for random lengths of time and works entirely via screen reading, cache file...
|SIZ MARKET|
02/20/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Heya Elite Fans! Ready for some cool items on siz? Okay,so..I will be selling these summy items for dils or for hunter l3 set +7-9. So,these are the items: +7 160 TB(fs 3x 5% poison) magic 1x vitality SOLD +7 Risner Helmet (fs 4x71meds) +7 Risner Boots +7 Risner Gloves magic +27 vitality +7 Risner pants magic +72 poison resistance
Frage: Preisvergleichtheard am Black Market für Black Market erlaubt?
04/22/2010 - Main - 4 Replies
Ist es z.B. am WoW black market erlaubt einen Preisvergleichstheard aufzu machen für Power-Leveling das am Black Market angeboten wird und ähnliches weil dort z.B. beim WoW BM schon viele Solcher Theards sind und es einfacher wäre für den Käufer. Aussehensolls dann ca so: Leveling: Anbieter xxx: Preis:00 Itrader: 0P 0N 0N, Hand/Bot, Zahlungsmöglichkeiten:xxxx Anbieter yyy: Preis:00 Itrader: 0P 0N 0N, Hand/Bot, Zahlungsmöglichkeiten:xxxx
PK in Market?
09/10/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
I was on the conq fourm reading all the bugs And I ran across this AETOS FUDGE BUSTERS!!!!! Registered: Aug 2004 Location: VANCITY!!!!!