Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Runescape For 2moons or Cabal!

Discussion on WTT Runescape For 2moons or Cabal! within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Runescape For 2moons or Cabal!

Looking to trade a runescape account.

Lvl: 88
Att: 70
Str: 70
Def: 71
Pray: 50
Magic: 65
Range: 71
Firemaking: 61
Woodcutting: 55
Fishing: 55
Cooking:53
Hp: 73
Thieving: 54
Agility: 40
herb: 30

Account is currently members, but wont be for long.

I'm looking to trade it for either a 2moons (Bagi, Summoner, Warrior ABBADON ONLY) or a Cabal Character (MALE-MERC, Not Venus.)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TRADING Cabal/Runescape/2moons accs for high lvl 2moons acc
11/14/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
I got a 123,91, and 103 RS account, 140 CABAL online acc, and a 2moons acc with a 96 AK and an 87 summy. Also got a decent aoc acc if anyone plays that anymore... Post your offer here! and PM for more details
WTS Cabal account / Kal Online and RuneScape
04/25/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 30 Replies
Hey guys , I want to sell a cabal account whit a level 126 FB. It's on OgPlanet and server Mercury.I'm selling my kalonline account , Level 52 vaga and 54 EA on hanin server. Have no items exept like 2mils on the knight. And I WTS a level 88 runescape account! -> And now I'm selling my level 121 FS ! Fully equipped whit moneys , costumes etc! I only want to be paid via Paypal , If you're interessed and want more informations and screens add me on msn: [email protected] ...
WTS Cabal account / Kal Online and RuneScape
03/13/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 13 Replies
Hey guys , I want to sell a cabal account whit a level 126 FB. It's on OgPlanet and server Mercury.I'm selling my kalonline account , Level 52 vaga and 54 EA on hanin server. Have no items exept like 2mils on the knight. And I WTS a level 86 runescape account! I only want to be paid via Paypal or I accept microsoft points codes , If you're interessed and want more informations and screens add me on msn: [email protected] Thanks you! :D