Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB SIZ] mage +9 150+set all parts

Discussion on [WTB SIZ] mage +9 150+set all parts within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB SIZ] mage +9 150+set all parts

+9 150+sets all parts by cash USD pm will give good offer.,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
parts
04/13/2012 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies
Hello im new at nfs world and i wanted to ask where i can get thet tuned parts for tire 2 and tire 3
WTB sor hh parts Eu3
09/10/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
WTB sor hh parts Eu3 i have for offer 2 x gl ohkeros wearwolf neck and scrols wme in game Driesie
[EU3] WTS CF PARTS
02/15/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hi, -WTS 10% extra resist greaves of aaron with lv 5 resist and lv 6 sb stone in -WTS Boots of aaron with 11% extra move speed empty -WTS Armour of excen 0/3 with extra 12% sb and 10% hp -WTS Armour of Robindole with extra 12% sb 3/3 ( lv5 resistance, lv5 cast, lv5 stamina buff ) -WTS Boots of mars with extra 9% block 2/2 ( lv5 move speed and scion stone ) -WTS Bracelets of lytillo with extra 2% cast 0/2
[WTS] 123 Mage on Helion with 4 parts eq +7
05/04/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell 123 Mage on Helion. Gear: - l3 glove +7 - magic Canopy pants +7 - magic Canopy armor +7 - magic canopy boots +7 - Sylmar +4 - perm mount - 154kk - in shop items worth 80-90kk If u want ss just pm me.
[HELP]In some parts..
02/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hey there...i was wondering if someone can give me some infos about the db translation....in the vital part....i mean in the strange letters that appear always in the game.....when the players use an expball or making a very high star pet....if someone can tell me what should be the command or what should i search to translate that part i would be very thankful...thnx in advance...;)