Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DEKARON] Change AK 83

Discussion on [DEKARON] Change AK 83 within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DEKARON] Change AK 83

Hey

I wanna change charr ak 83 to mage or hunter... lvl +65

game DEKARON!
contact pm or msn

If u wanna I can see screenshot, and we meet in game
Old 09/20/2008, 12:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Dont Trade with him once i Traded my Mage lvl 67 after 3-4 Days he took him AK Back first he got All My Money from Char and then the whole Char.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] FFh so you have to edit dekaron.exe to change ????
10/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
May i ask some questions. I have a little problem. These two files, skillname.csv and skill desc.csv, in the string folder, makes the client stop and 69%, when the index number is over 255. Do i have to fix the dekaron.exe file in the bin folder? or is there another way to figure this out? plz help. I really need some exact answers. is this the right to change the line doing? Zombe - (255 = FFh so you have to edit dekaron.exe to change the WORD (FFh) into DWORD (FFFFh), or in...
where to change ip on data.pak and dekaron.exe
09/22/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
somebody please teach me how to change the ip on data.pak and dekaron.exe...i mean where to locate the ip that need to be change.. i already have winhex...thanks in advance:rtfm:
How change hack to Dekaron EU
07/01/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I have done my hack i mean Vac, Non Aggro, Wallhack, speedhack,. But it for 2moons . Now i wanna make a hack for Dekaron EU. What should i do . Who will help me ? I can send him then that hack ;) also how can i do skill hack ? please answer me ;]
Change exp rate of dekaron eternia?
05/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
im sure there is a way!!! like editing the data.pak....but i dont know wat to do after i open it using winhex, wat to serach dor, wat tochange?!!! someone plz help me!!!