Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell/Trade [Siz] Dill/Items for [Hel] Dill/Items

Discussion on Sell/Trade [Siz] Dill/Items for [Hel] Dill/Items within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 301
Exclamation Sell/Trade [Siz] Dill/Items for [Hel] Dill/Items

I got Full +9 DN Le Cruz Set, +9 145 DN Staff and some Rings/Neklaces on Siz that im willing to trade for Dills or Items on Hellion.
I also got a 150 Summoner, a 130 Baggi and a 130 Seg on Siz that im willing to sell/trade.

Kind Regards

(I also sell the Siz Items for Siz-Dill).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[wtt] items min 7+ and dill for skillhack
06/30/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
i offer min. one 7+ item (weapon lvl 160) and dill min. 500.000.000 dill i play elitedekaron, so the hack should work for it! pm if interessted! :mofo:
[WTB] Dill/Items on [Siz]
05/02/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, i wanna buy Dill or Good Items on Siz. Dills in 100kk Packages, or +7-+9 Items on Siz. I pay via $ on PayPal. Pm me and ill give u my Msn-Addy. Regards
WTS DILL AND +7 ITEMS
12/21/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 7 Replies
Selling dill and +7 items on hellion who want buy add me on msn [email protected]
WTS 143 Ak for Dill/items on SIZ
06/13/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Yeah im looking for pure Dill or +ed Items lvl 13x mainly for a nice Necklace/ring for mages !!!! I have a 143 AK Its naked and ye main things you can see on the SS... 2 permanent costumes, 5 inventories,37 portal scrolls,some voucher left Build Axe/axe Axe/shield AK ScreenShot Account is Fully Legit !!!!! but i DONīT have the reg email for any of the accounts because i got them 1 - 1 and a half year ago from friends who quited, and they couldnt give me the reg. email because they...
want to trade abaddon dill for treiste dill
06/09/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
want to trade 100mil on abaddon for 100dill on trieste if u trust worthy then we do it normal way if u new then we use middleman ty also give 2mil just cuz the person helpped :)