Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating Dekaron Server

Discussion on Creating Dekaron Server within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Creating Dekaron Server

i wanna create my own server but i cant because dont know english soo much im searching for some1 i will pay for it if you can create add me on msn to talk
Old 01/14/2012, 20:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Why is it wrong section.... he wanna buy a service as it would be Plvl..... plus hes the one buying the service not selling it!
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dekaron hack creating
08/04/2011 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I wanna try to make dekaron hacks, like VAC or just anything that is a hack and that actually works. Ive searched around this forum for tutortals, i find loads of them, but they are ALL outdated. 2007-2008. its 2011 If there is any tutorials or any links to a site that shows how to do it, please give me the links. Dont flame on me now, but i just want to hack, and ive searched, sooo ye. *Thanks
Need help creating a dekaron pserver
05/22/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
I need some help creating a dekaron private server, if you know how add me on msn or on skype msn: [email protected] Skype: shockingcel DONT NEED HELLP ANYMORE!!!!!!
Help creating [DEV] or [DEKARON]
02/03/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey everyone. Ive got my own personal server up and running great. Ive created names that work fine but whenever I try to create or it deletes the character. I add the name in the anti gm thing but I dont know why it isnt working. Heres what I put: http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3008/dfgha.png I do that and then when I go into the character database and try to change the name and run it, it deletes the character. Help please :/ Thanks :) Oh and before you say use the damn search...
Dekaron P. server creating FAIL
04/10/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
HI guys/girls! I try to make my OWN p server for dekaron. I'm really angry. 1 week from my LOW life. I have to speak with my friends, we think.. Oh thats easy, Oh thats good. We H8 gameHI, extreme, fussion. But we like (We love) 2Moons/Dekaron. 1.day i search in internet to "How to create dekaron p. server" I found an topic here Really Useful and thx for the creator. But i dont know how. I downloaded any files. Installed anything, an just sit on my a**.. and watch the monitor, like a virgin...