Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[2moons] Sell 108 Summoner For Dil

Discussion on [2moons] Sell 108 Summoner For Dil within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[2moons] Sell 108 Summoner For Dil

Server: Trieste
Level : 108

Sell this Summoner for Dil hope good offers hes full +5...

Write Private Messages!
Please ...
Old 08/12/2008, 17:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
TB or Staff?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Want to sell 105 summoner(SIZ)
09/10/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys, As the title says i m selling 105 summoner on SIZ.The account transfered to gamehi.I know all informations and i m the 1st owner of account. Summoner is almost 106 lvl.It has 4 slot inventory.Also i have Dark eye.I have 105 magic +7 tb aswell.Rest of set is +4(L3 gloves and pants).Wings quest is done. I m looking for dils in HELLION server.I dont accept any other.I need only dils in Hellion server. Pm me or leave your offers here. Regars...
WTT or Sell 109 AK, 105 Summoner 2 accts
12/01/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
I will take offers of items, dil, cash or other games. I don't play them anymore. Both are nicely geared out and have tons of valuable items including several L3 pieces fs and fortified gear. Both accounts also have lower levels 64 and under on them. private message me.
SELL/TRADE LvL125 Summoner on Trieste
11/20/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I am willing to sell my LvL125 Summoner for USD or trade with other accounts on ABADDON server. Comes with +7 LvL115 Weapon and full +5 gears. Many cash shop items. You will get accont and original email information. Contact me for more info.