Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB hacks

Discussion on WTB hacks within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB hacks

What im looking for is:

Invisible hack
Pet hack for all pets
Mass spawn oread slow mobs

Wont pay extra for tutorial, or weekly update tutorial, since i know how it works

cheapest win

I won't go first, i'll test your hack before giving helion dils/money

If they dont satisfy me (oread not spawning fast enough or something, i won't pay since thats not what im looking for
Old 12/03/2011, 22:11   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoGer View Post
loled, ty
You can laugh, what you lose by doing this trade?
what you risk?

loled, ty
Old 12/03/2011, 23:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by john467 View Post
You can laugh, what you lose by doing this trade?
what you risk?

loled, ty
one looses whatever one takes for their hacks. why dont u just write "give me ur hacks for free now!" thats nearly an announced scam xD thats why i loled and loled hard
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/03/2011, 23:20   #4

Quote:
one looses whatever one takes for their hacks. why dont u just write "give me ur hacks for free now!" thats nearly an announced scam xD thats why i loled and loled hard
When you go to the shop and buy something that isn't what you're looking for you want your money back right?

same thing for me, ive hacks already, so i dont want to pay for crappy hacks i already have

i know where to edit and how to make these hacks, i'm simply too lazy to do it.

And seems like it isn't everyone that are retarded like you, ive got pms from people interested
Old 12/03/2011, 23:28   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
actually, when you go to shop you can see things in packs, like you're buying a *** doll, what are you gonna do, ask the shop assistant to let you try it?rofl, get real, you gotta pay first THEN you will get what you're buying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2011, 23:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by *P*A*U*L* View Post
actually, when you go to shop you can see things in packs, like you're buying a *** doll, what are you gonna do, ask the shop assistant to let you try it?rofl, get real, you gotta pay first THEN you will get what you're buying.
So when you buy milk and become sour before it's date, you still drink it like a man?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2011, 00:02   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
geez, I was just trying to say that noone's going to let you try their hacks, and bear with it, noone's THAT stupid, if you want you can make it yourself.
Old 12/04/2011, 04:29   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *P*A*U*L* View Post
geez, I was just trying to say that noone's going to let you try their hacks, and bear with it, noone's THAT stupid, if you want you can make it yourself.
the sorry thing is that there are probably people who are that stupid.

@john its not me who is retarded but you. show me the shop in which u go take everything u want out and say well if i like it maybe i will pay if not ur prob. u pay first and if its not ok u get a refund. if its not to ur liking MAYBE u get a refund if ur lucky.

and i feel really sry for the people who are stupid enough to are interested in such a trade if u can call it that.
Old 12/04/2011, 15:59   #9

Quote:
the sorry thing is that there are probably people who are that stupid.

@john its not me who is retarded but you. show me the shop in which u go take everything u want out and say well if i like it maybe i will pay if not ur prob. u pay first and if its not ok u get a refund. if its not to ur liking MAYBE u get a refund if ur lucky.

and i feel really sry for the people who are stupid enough to are interested in such a trade if u can call it that.
Of course, in shop you pay first and get a refund, but on a game, would someone refund me after giving me the files? No because they wont beleive me that it isn't what i want. So i make it clear before trading, if you know your hack than you can know if it is what i want or not, it's simple, i want mass spawn on oread with mobs slowed and pet hack. The hacks i currently have havn't oread animation time reduced, but i'm too bored to look at it in 2Moons\data\share\action\monster and 2Moons\data\share\ai\info.csv.

Also i want to buy pet hack because w/e i do it doesn't seems to work, i changed in servant.csv everything you have too, than i even put all animation cast time to 0,1 sec and still doesn't work. Pet does attack from range and is agressive but doesn't attack fast.

Why would i steal something that is free? with these three topics together you can manage to do w/e u want :

Not so hard to make or find hacks, but best info i found about pet hacks doesn't seems to work, which is why i want to pay for it.

You're making money with someone else's job and than you're trying to tell me i'm the scammer?

It may sound suspicious that i want them first but that is to prevent people from giving me anything because they just leeched their hacks and just want to get a hand on some dils.

I can as well get scammed on this website. Ive 4 itrades for things that are more expensive than hack, think i'll ruin my reputation on like 5$?
Old 12/04/2011, 17:12   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im not making money of it as im not some of the 100 people who are selling the csv hacks as i think people should do it themselves. and u dont find more info on pet hack here on forum as its not allowed. and instead of ur first statement of paying after u could just as well say specific things the hacks should be able to do like u said
Quote:
i want mass spawn on oread with mobs slowed and pet hack. The hacks i currently have havn't oread animation time reduced, but i'm too bored to look at it in 2Moons\data\share\action\monster and 2Moons\data\share\ai\info.csv.

Also i want to buy pet hack because w/e i do it doesn't seems to work, i changed in servant.csv everything you have too, than i even put all animation cast time to 0,1 sec and still doesn't work. Pet does attack from range and is agressive but doesn't attack fast.
and show proof to u if u want it thats a much better way than telling oh if i like it i will pay if not ur prob

andu can just aswell trade hacks without a trade request so u wouldnt even get a negative itrade
Old 12/04/2011, 17:59   #11

Quote:
im not making money of it as im not some of the 100 people who are selling the csv hacks as i think people should do it themselves. and u dont find more info on pet hack here on forum as its not allowed. and instead of ur first statement of paying after u could just as well say specific things the hacks should be able to do like u said

and show proof to u if u want it thats a much better way than telling oh if i like it i will pay if not ur prob

andu can just aswell trade hacks without a trade request so u wouldnt even get a negative itrade
I will do a trade request and it isn't i'll pay if i like them. I'll pay if it does what i want, which is no animation oread spawning slow mobs, not hard.

So if your hacks does that and i don't pay u, u can call me w/e u want, but if i pay your hack and they dont do what i asked, i'm short of dils.

I know pet hack isnt allowed, but when we had skills hacks with CE i still managed to get it without paying even if it's forbidden.

But as i said, i'll pay after to prevent all the leechers to try to sell me their hacks that doesn't even do what i want.
Old 12/04/2011, 21:17   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i see ur point but after u have hacks from a seeler and u dont like wat u see u still going to keep the guy hacks without pay nothing , so tell me if this is fair in any way to the seeler ??
Old 12/05/2011, 19:34   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleander View Post
i see ur point but after u have hacks from a seeler and u dont like wat u see u still going to keep the guy hacks without pay nothing , so tell me if this is fair in any way to the seeler ??
I already have hacks, so what keeping them or not would do?