Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 130+ Segnale @ Helion

Discussion on WTB 130+ Segnale @ Helion within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 130+ Segnale @ Helion

Paying via dil/items on helion or € via paypal.

The account can come naked, idc.
The account MUST have secret answer, registration email WITH welcome email from game hi.

Also be aware than I aint going first, it's either u going first or optionally, get anothey buyer that pays as well as I do.

I will require u to show me the character in game before the trade, and I will require a screenshot that u can prove u have the welcome mail on ur email account. Feel free to wipe part of the account name (leave enough for me to notice the mail is for ur account), secret answers and all the important information on it.

If ur interested, feel free to contact me via PM, add ur msn address into it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts/wtt 116 segnale [Helion]
07/25/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
116 Segnale Accepting Aloken Gear on Siz! Must go first or use middle man and all info will be given. Serious Offers Only. PM me for more details. Gear +8 Noble Apodis
[WTS]118 Segnale - helion
06/09/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
well how tittle said i sale 118 segnale on helion CHEAP ! segnale is naked with wings. offer in Dils on helion only.
(WTS) Segnale lvl 139 on Helion
05/13/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Dekaron-Players. I just stopped playing Dekaron for many months. And now someone else could be glad to buy this LVL 139 Segnale. See it! It was Heal/SPR Hybrid to make more Damage with Curse Field and so on. But now, since Action 7, all Stats and Skill-Points are reseted. It hast full 130+ Gear but it is build on lvl 1 Whip as you can see on the following Screenshots.
wts segnale 117 helion
11/16/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
today i would like to sell 117 segnale on helion 3x kalina perm swimming costume reg. mail, wellcome mail from transfer gametribe to gamehi i would like to sell it for usd/euros price is about 60 usd SA and all infos available ss on request but only for serious buyers!