Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Bypass that works with the recent update

Discussion on WTB Bypass that works with the recent update within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Bypass that works with the recent update

Paying in helion dil/items/accounts or $/€ via paypal.

Name ur price.

I WILL require u to show me that it works.

Contact me via msn: or by pming here.
Old 11/04/2011, 20:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[UPDATE] NAGC Patcher Most Recent and Easy Install
07/30/2011 - Grand Chase - 9 Replies
Hello well here is simply the files for NAGC updated to the patchers most recent update. This is the whole game so file size is large and you may not want to download, but for those that want the whole game use mine. Register: HERE! Instructions: 1. download here! filesize= 1.87GB 2. extract the downloaded file using 7zip or winrar 3. open the file 4. open grandchase.exe 5. log-in and play
recent aeria update
02/06/2010 - 12Sky2 - 6 Replies
last Wednesday, aeira had a maintenance and after there was a small patch. i think alt1 had detected the auto pills and hacks. now we need a new auto pill at least xD it hurts my finger on leveling.... :mofo:
little problem with the recent update
01/08/2010 - GW Bots - 3 Replies
with the recent update Gw's addresses have changed , so i was trying to change them with the infos in the stikied thread but i cannot find the memory.ini or the update.ini i tried a *.ini search but i cannot recognize anything usefull. what can i do?
How to find the recent hash and update TzPhQy, Everytime.
10/17/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 32 Replies
Before I begin: Complete bot, updated for version .31: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4zmmgtz0ozy Current Hash: 83777E10 Version Hash: 4.6.33 Current version: 4.6.33 First; Files needed:
New Public After recent update (09-10-09) WITH MENU
10/11/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON Updates Mades to the hack - Fixed Unlimited Ammo ON bug to off - Updated bypass to some more pointers ( More will follow ) New Hack: - Settings File - Menu - FUll Bypass