Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dekaflunch scammer

Discussion on dekaflunch scammer within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dekaflunch scammer

guys i bought ak 152 lvl from dekaflunch and he scamed me. first of all i sent to him money and after he getted the money he didnt told to me the ak pass and username. now i reporting him to paypal team and i think they will help to me. Some years ago one user scamed me same as dekaflunch, and paypal team helped to me get the money which i paid. BTW his char name is Pummeluff he is 152 lvl ak in helion server
Old 11/02/2011, 23:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
do u know the best way of not get scamming?

im gonna telling u that dont buy any char from any1. just make a char after that lv it with hack or something.

in the past i bought a char for 405m from trustable mm, afterwards first owner of char took it from me..
Old 11/03/2011, 07:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnofwaR View Post
guys i bought ak 152 lvl from dekaflunch and he scamed me. first of all i sent to him money and after he getted the money he didnt told to me the ak pass and username. now i reporting him to paypal team and i think they will help to me. Some years ago one user scamed me same as dekaflunch, and paypal team helped to me get the money which i paid. BTW his char name is Pummeluff he is 152 lvl ak in helion server
im sorry to hear that you got scammed,but this is wrong section for this kind of thread,you should go complaint area
#Reported
Closed Thread