Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Segita hunter level 73 Dekaron EU

Discussion on WTT Segita hunter level 73 Dekaron EU within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Segita hunter level 73 Dekaron EU

Want to trade my level 73 segita hunter for any other class !
PM me or e-mail me at !
(I won't reply in the thread)

Accepting any other class besides Segita level 65+ !

Old 07/01/2008, 10:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 110 segita Hunter on Dekaron Eu
08/16/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
want to trade my 110+ hunter for a 105+ Azure Knight on Dekaron Eu the Hunter is Xbow/Bow build is legal/never hacked/nor duped and heal build pm me or leave me offers
Dekaron - WTB - Segita Hunter (Cash with something special)
04/22/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all i am interested in buying a Segita Hunter for DEKARON EU only so NOT 2moons - I will pay cash via paypal only or if you do not want cash, i have a Segita Hunter 90+ on 2moons that im willing to offer in exchange, or depending on the account as well as cash. I am looking for a Segita hunter 75+ Idealy, although if its under that and the price is reasonable i might be interested, it MUST be atleast 70 though, idealy i would prefer it to have a skill reset available still. I would...
[WTT]107 segita hunter [Dekaron Eu]
12/11/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
Hello all, and I wanna trade my 107 hunter for a 102+ bagi or mage at dekaron eu too:). Pm me for my msn and I give you it. You will get ss and maybe get allowed to try it.
WTS level 61 Segita Hunter 2moons
03/23/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Up for sale is a level 61 Segita Hunter. I'm thinking about getting out of 2moons and this is the first account available. Make offers and I will approve or deny you. =) It has basic equipment for its level. It's a dagger built segita with 135+ str giving monster damage with dagger skills. Stat reset has been activated but not Skill reset. There is about 3 million dil in there... and i'm still currently playing. I will only take paypal. Let the offers begin