Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Levels

Discussion on WTB Levels within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Levels

Willing to pay for someone to hack/level my aloken char from 0-115. I had previously asked for 0-145 however that seemed to be too many levels and no replies. I will pay through pay pal.The account in which the char will be "leveled" has already been created. Send me your price/ how long it will take and what payment method we can use in order to protect each other .

Hope you all have a good end of your weekend,

Prox1de`

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTP for levels
08/24/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for someone to power level ( hack ) my Aloken from level 0-145. I have the account created I will give password . I will also provide the character with a 100% ammy to make things somewhat easier. Reply if you're interested. I will pay via Paypal.. USD. Reply with your offer for your "work" and the time frame you think u can get it done. I am open to methods of payments that are safe for both parties. Prox1de.
Mob Levels of FG 3-6
05/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys, Are the monsters in FG 3-6 any higher level than fg2? Right now at level 132 it takes ten kills with superman to get .001 percent for me. Is it worth the hassle getting to the higher level grottos if they aren't a higher level? I've checked around several forums and finally decided to ask. I haven't tested the % gain with superman, either. - BB
How to get more than 32 levels Granted levels with RAF.
08/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
So I recently started RAF and got a warrior/priest to 58. I then granted all the levels from that character. Since I hadn't dinged 60 yet and still have 2 months of RAF, I decided to do a mage/pally. I leveled both to 10. I had my veteran account make another character and my mage was able to grant levels. This means you can level 4 classes and give 4 more classes 30 levels. This leaves only 1 class you have to level manually and a dk. Enjoy.
Someone here who levels me?
02/27/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Hi Guys i am looking for someone who can level my character. Level 19 /Warrior/ Dekaron:Atlantis/ Name:Siggi06/ PLS I NEED SOMEONE WHO HELPS ME!!!!!!!!