Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack Help ( PAYING)

Discussion on Hack Help ( PAYING) within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack Help ( PAYING)

i got the crc bypass
When i unpack my **** and launch with the launcher before editing thing it says m client is out of date when i try to enter a server it lets me login but after that nope. This is before i even change anything any help would be appreciated if someone can get it working right away ill pay
Old 07/24/2011, 07:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What for a game?
Old 07/24/2011, 07:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

#reported double post..

<---here
Old 07/24/2011, 14:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You have to redo it. Delete the files and re unpack and do it again then it will work. I had same problem.

Give me 10m

Similar Threads Similar Threads
paying if u make me hack
11/22/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
paying if u make me hack have 100m cash add me on msn [email protected]
Paying $200 dollars for Hack by You
10/30/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Dear Hackers, Im paying you to create a ( Invisible Hack program ) with vac hack,speed hack shop hack all the needed hack for me, just like wat you guys had done ! before (Expedition ) is announce and i remember the launcher was call ( Alien Elitepvpers ) . If im posting this as a 2nd or off topic as a moderators kindly remove this thanks, i have no time to search for all the hack 1 by 1 ( family man have some commitment ) hope u understand . Payment i will pay up upon the programs...
WOW Hack Paying Sites
01/16/2006 - World of Warcraft - 16 Replies
My question it very simple, did anybody sign-in in those WoW hack paying sites/forums? For example, on *censored* they offer many features like: Online WOW Exploits / Cheats like: - WOW Exploit: AV Tower Exploit - WOW: Change Warlocks Pets Name - WOW Exploit: See Enemies Weapon Drops Before Kills - WOW Cheats: XP Manipulation Bug