Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB +5% Poison^^

Discussion on WTB +5% Poison^^ within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB +5% Poison^^

Like the topic says. Ill buy 4 +5% Poison Attack Gems for Eur. At the moment i dont have dil for that xD
Hellion !

Pm me pls
Old 07/16/2011, 15:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 260
200Euros 4x 5% Poison
Old 07/16/2011, 16:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
Bought from flong5.

Not.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CF better than Poison?
02/04/2011 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I'm just getting back into the game and was wondering if you could help me out. I have a few pieces of poison gear, but was wondering if I should try to complete my poison set, or go for new pieces of CF gear. Is CF gear for PVP and Poison/ice/light gear for pve? Also, one last question, how many of those scrolls is a karkaen necklace worth? Thanks for your time guys, see you ingame!
Deadly Poison Bug
01/26/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute, Auf Servern des Patchstandes 3.2.2 die über Trinity laufen skaliert das Tödliche Gift des Schurkens mit Zaubermacht. Das heißt wenn ihr genug Zm habt könnt ihr bis zu 4k Ticks mit 5 Deadly Poison Aufladung auf dem Ziel haben.
WTB 6% poison siz
01/22/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy 6% poison gems and 33 rhombus on siz server for $ i use paypal send me offers please
Poison bug
01/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hi there i was wondering if there was any tip on how to make poison go off almost every time usein a poison blade and thunder?? i seen it done many times on 130 tros its seems to work almost all the time but when ever i try it takes a while to go off is there any tips i should be aware of 0.o? many thx :)