Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Caskada = Scammer

Discussion on Caskada = Scammer within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/02/2011, 03:21   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 280
Come on guys, you know the rules...

#reported
Request close, wrong section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2011, 05:33   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
would OP sell the hacks for dil? pm me if you would, i want to get a mass spawn hack going.
Old 07/02/2011, 08:25   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well,sorry to hear that you got scammed,even after i wrote SOOOOOOOOOO much about caskada being angel the guy who scammed atleast 10 ppl and after i wrote soo much that he made fake itrades on his multiaccount Caskada ppl still go 1st with him,srsly i cant believe it,but what ever,next time when you do a trade with some1,1st write his nick in thread search, and next to it write scammer,if you find a thread about the guy scamming some1 dont go 1st with him.......
Best Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2011, 12:44   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubconsciousCruelty View Post
Nice GeForce... u asking me on PM looking for to buy my bypass... and u defending the Caskada? nice
LOL im not defending him ! im just saying that u didint losse anything since its not something u earned or worked really hard for ! its not like a +9 or account uv lost ! So its not really a big loss
Old 07/02/2011, 13:46   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread