Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 2moons account for NA cabal account

Discussion on WTT 2moons account for NA cabal account within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 2moons account for NA cabal account

im trading a 2moons account, its a lvl 65 incar magician on abaddon, has mostly noble equipment/slotted/ and divine boots, lots of gems, nice wands and staffs, plenty of slotted weapons and armor in storage, its set up in a pvp build and its very strong.

i want to trade it for an NA cabal account, any class lvl 45+, preferablly a male character

email me at or send me a pm here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Gunz/Cabal/Steam account for 2moons account
08/06/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
I am willing to trade 4 of my accounts for just simply 1 of your 2moons account with the requirements i want. What i can trade you for 2moons account - ijji Gunz Account( Lvl 53/Lvl 34/Lvl 25 \ All Females) With over 20+ premiums items that worth over $100(Permanent) - Sho Online Lvl 28 Adamantor / Zhou (Cant provide pictures because i unistalled the game) - OGPlanet Cabal (Lvl 102 Wizard Expert/Trans) Good gears - Steam Account with Counter Strike: Source / Day of Defeat Source (and few...
WTT Cabal Account for 2Moons Account
03/15/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hi , there. I'm looking for a 2moons account , and i'm ready to trade my cabal account for any 70+ 2moons account with gears. Reply here or just add me on msn: [email protected] C ya
WTT Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account !
03/14/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys , I want to trade Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account lvl 75+ . Contact me for more informations: [email protected] Xfire: akasnake Thanks! :)