Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB AK or Sum 155+ SIZ Paying 250-350 USD Terms Apply

Discussion on WTB AK or Sum 155+ SIZ Paying 250-350 USD Terms Apply within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 04/20/2011, 01:20   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
My Down Syndrome senses are tingling...
Old 04/20/2011, 08:41   #17

elite*gold: 0
Thanks, I would have replied earlier but after going down to get the notary and then pleveling my lowbies with the new acc. I fell asleep at my keyboard, because I had posted this right after I got off work yesterday morning.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Terms of Use
08/11/2010 - Combat Arms - 26 Replies
ich habe mir noch mal genau die terms of use in combat arms duchgelesen..... da habe ich einige zätze gelesen der mic stutzig gemacht hat.... • Einen Teil des Service ohne vorherige schriftliche Ermächtigung zu "framen" oder "spiegeln"; Sie dürfen die Materialien nicht ohne Einschränkung auf irgendeine Weise vervielfältigen, erneut veröffentlichen, herunterladen, bekannt machen, durch Rundfunk oder Fernsehen übertragen, aufzeichnen, übermitteln, bearbeiten, der Öffentlichkeit mitteilen...
GFX Terms to know?
03/22/2010 - General Art - 0 Replies
GFX Terms to Know Correction: GFX terms to kbow pls change it thank you. Lets Start. These are terms that people will use while you are on the site (or any GFX site). This will not tell how how to accomplish certain things, but it will tell you what everything is. Focal/Focal Point- The main part of the signature/LP that people see. Most of the time it's your stock or render. Stock- A normal picture. Render/Cut-Out- Using something from a stock and the rest has been removed....
EO - A Closer look on terms here
02/06/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Erm, Decided to do the first thread on this account with a FAQ on EO's terms, with a closer look, to help both beginners and advanced users to understand EO better. All of what is put here, is just my idea, it may be right or wrong, I'm not responsible for any harm or anything done by those info. This means that EO is a networking based game, it combines much people together into one place, to play together. It's a real playing game, it tries to simulate reality, It has a non-leaner...
Co Terms for Newbies
11/26/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Thought i would make a list of terms for new players feel free to add more and +k if any one likes it Terms co - Conqueronline kos - kill on sight gw - guild war ga - guild area az - adventure zone ac- ape city
one GM violating terms of agreement
06/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 28 Replies
ok this thing has been running around faith server because of this a gm is real life friends with people. These friend that she has bot all the damn time but the GM does not do ne thing about it. heres is what they are doing if her friends hate some person they will say something wacky on your character which the GM uses proxy into your computer and if they find a bot you'll get sent to bot jail but here where people get angry that they want to quit when you get sent to bot jail all your...