Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS SEG LV 82 WIHT MAGE 57!!

Discussion on WTS SEG LV 82 WIHT MAGE 57!! within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTS SEG LV 82 WIHT MAGE 57!!

WTS SEG LV 82 WITH MAGE 57...
SEG build FULL HEAL LV1 WITH GOOD ARMORS!! PM ME IF U WANT!!

REGARDS GUYS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help wiht Pservers
10/08/2009 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 1 Replies
over a 5/10 minutes the servers go down I use the metin35 client and a inverse bucle mode and I give to server 1080 megas amd 1800 hdd 114 gs. ati radeon x550 2gigas ram any can help me ?. Tnx
Need help wiht botting please
06/19/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I was trying to bot my segita hunter ( dagger of course ) but my bot doesnt seem to work for it. I tried to bot a summoner aswell, and it did work. I was wondering if there was a problem that i have to fix, cause i have seen dagger hunters bot around before. Thanks in advance.
Help wiht some items
08/05/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
kk, well i was adding the black miracle light and original as seperate items but for some reason when i put the black miracle it always says Refined b4 the name and i cnt seem the fix that, so any1 can help me http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii215/haciveli /222.jpg
I NEED HELP WIHT A BOT
08/05/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
the TzPhQy bot from the hacks section i posted a problem i encountered in that thread but go t no response my only other option is here, i got the bot running but wen i try to log in i get disconnected in a second flat can anyone help me??