Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me to find:handsdown:

Discussion on Help me to find:handsdown: within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Help me to find:handsdown:

I am looking for tele hack( dekaron ) ...... I have like three days searching in the web-side .... and what I find does not work ..... anyone can help me:han dsdown:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxxker13 View Post
STEPS:
1.Use Cheat Engine 5.5
2.Open your Dekaron and Select it in CE (Dekaron.exe)
3.Click the Add Address Manually Tab.
4.Type this code:

Address: 004E75E3
(Type= Array of Bytes, 7 Byte)

004E75E3

Original: 8B 80 A8 00 00 00 C3
GM Mode On: B8 02 00 00 00 90 C3
replace the "Original" value with "GM MODE On"value.

/GM ghostmode on (to make u invisible)
/GM ghostmode off (to turn it off)

for the teleport just click on the minimap, in full map is not working i dunno why lol

PS: Dont give thanx coz im just retired on this fxxking game

I this is the original code. 004E75E3 = 24 52 8B CE E8 74 B4

I wonder why?

gm hack does not work also.

is a new version?
Old 07/07/2010, 20:23   #2

there is a WAAAAAAY MUCH easier 1,go to log in screen dont log in,type in ur cheat engine [GM] (scan type = search for text),when u find u edit it to ur 4 first letters of ur char for example,my name is elitepvpers il make it elit ,if it doesnt work the server has prob. patched it Enjoy hacking =]
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2010, 21:24   #3

don't work on onlydekaron....but ty
Old 07/07/2010, 21:39   #4

Newer server dont tend to work that easy. i dont know if you can still do it by editing Dekaron.exe.