Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] - Hacking for Dummies

Discussion on [Release] - Hacking for Dummies within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Release] - Hacking for Dummies

Alright, so some of you may be wondering. Why in the hell did I create this thread. Take my time to write all this information. Share these little ideas and tips I have.

Well there has been a lot of speculation and talk about how people are getting banned. How your getting caught. If your hack is detected etc.

So to point this out right now I'd like to say, no I don't run these servers and I DO NOT 100% approve of everything I'm going to be telling you about how things work and how you can use these tips to stay safe.

Quote:
*Off topic*
- I'm selling Skill Hack for Elite Dekaron, send me a personal message on here with the Character Class you need and what skills. Will only do Level 80+ Skills and Transup.

- Cost is 100c per class
Index :

I. "How am I getting caught" ?
II. "Well, how do I know why I got banned" ?
III. "How can I prevent this from happening" ?
IV. "Is this guarantee'd to keep me from getting banned" ?
V. "What if I get banned again" ?

I. "How am I getting caught" ?

Ok now like I said, not everything is 100% approved and how it happens. This is basically from my experience of going through this and my knowledge I have with computers and how things work.

So, your getting caught. Been through not 1-2 characters but 8-10 ... Well I can say for myself that I am on my 6 or 7th character right now because of the ban's I've experienced so far.

You have to remember that this is a Private server, leaked files. Uploaded to a dedicated server hosting. Now what I'm going to tell you isn't official for all private servers but at least 90% of them.

2Moons and Dekaron have recently joined there servers. I use to play 2Moons when it was just Abbadon, Trieste and the 3rd one. But who cares, anyways ... Here's how it works. Those 2 company's or Activision are paying for their security features and programs that run with there game. I.E - Gameguard or nProtect. Any of those things. They are paid for services and they are licensed to those companies using them.

Private servers don't have this. THEY ARE LEAKED FILES. Basically stealing them from the installation and uploaded to a server. In simple terms. They Gameguard folder you see in the folder is a fake, doesn't work or do anything to detect anything ... It's there to scare you and have you thinking "OMG, Ill get caught" ... Basically that's what it does. You can delete it and it will change nothing.

So to finish this section off, the only ways you are going to get caught is either.

- You get submitted by another player

- GM's catches you in the act

- You make a simple mistake (Standing somewhere with wall hack on and you get screenshotted)

- This one is debatable but very likely (using /gm ghostmode on or off) because you type this, there are ways they can find out your hacking. My last 23x Mage was banned within minutes of using this command. But like I said, its been speculated.

Now I want to make this clear, there has been cases of hackers framing or setting up legit players by luring many mobs on them then teleporting, coming back and then taking screenshots of them and submitting.

This got to the point where GM's find it hard to approve submissions from players because they can't differ hacker from legit. SO in response to that, unless it is 100% clearly obvious your hacking, a clean submission will either have to be a video of you Vaccing.

Those are the ways you can get caught. They can't scan your computer, check your files, see you modified your files. Nothing. They can't detect you teleport hack, use scrolls outside the map. NOTHING. Because I have done many many things with my current character that consists of those things and I'm still kicking strong.

II. "Well, how do I know why I got banned" ?

It's pretty simple. You try to log in, and you see something like "Abnormal game play has been detected and your account has been banned".

Example xD : (1 of my many others)

Now there has been cases where people are getting Auto banned. Now I don't know too much about this but for instance *cough* DeathImpact *cough* On x2000 Elite Server. His name was duplicated by a hacker, and when the GM banned the replica, it also banned the original. Or GM's just got the wrong person.

If you think you've been banned for no reason, or you think you can fight the ban, your only chance is to PM the HGM "Head Game Master" and ask them why you were banned. And fight it as much as you can.

It's your only chance.

III. "How can I prevent this from happening" ?

Now here's where my experience comes in the most.

Basically I'm going to tell you a few tips in which you can help yourself remain "Elusive" to the GM or Legit Eye xD

Getting to 250,170,200 what ever your cap is on your server. xD Now this is more based on luck, on how well you can remain hidden while your doing your business. But here's a few things I use while hacking.

- MOST IMPORTANT - If you know 10000% you ARE GOING TO get banned ... You are positive, and it hasn't happened quite yet, believe me it will. So if you just got into an accident and your char is in jeopardy. DELETE THE CHARACTER (This will keep your account safe, but of course you lose the character) What they do is search their database for character's which then shows as Account Listings. This is where they can control what to do with you ... Ban, temp ban, anything.

- Make sure your running zoom hack AND far eye hack while cheating. This will allow you to see beyond the normal eye and be more alert.

- ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS run GM/Teleport Hack. This will save your ass like no tomorrow unless you have speed hack.

- While moving about the area, always rotate your camera 360 Degree's around you non stop until you get to where you need to go. Pulling 50+ mobs is obvious.

- One thing to pay close attention to is this. (MOB BEHAVIOR) This will help you so much. Looking at how mobs react will tell you if anyone is in the area. Heres how it works ...

Hacker + Hacker = Non Agro type behavior
Hacker + Legit = Agro normal walking type behavior
Hacker + GM (Same as Legit Basically) Mobs will attempt to follow you but run back a lot of the times. If this happens, a GM is most likely invisible around. Get your ass out of there.

- Avoid AT ALL TIMES, talking in Normal Chat. You put your name out there, that puts you at the scene. The more your exposed the more people will notice you in town and before you know it, your labeled as a hacker and GM's will have an idea of who to look for.

- Avoid walking directly on paths, this usually applies to higher level maps due to the exp rate and the maps are empty. East Ares / West Morte and higher.

- Stick close to the walls, you can pull mobs from that far. It will keep you partially hidden and 1 step away from being totally elusive from players site.

- When using Teleport hack, while moving around on the map. Keep your cursor hovering over your "Mini-Map" for a quick get away in case someone runs into you or you come in contact with someone. The quicker you are, the slower the players are on the screenshot button.

- Be careful about where you are teleporting. Try to prevent yourself from teleporting in town in case someone has there eye on you and recording. But then again this could appear as you "Logging out", "Using a Scroll", or "Disconnecting" so it's hard to get caught with that unless a GM see's you doing this in nearby area's then your fucked.

- Get familiar with the game, the more you know about the positions of NPC's, Objects on the map, Portals, and common areas players hang out will make you seem less suspicious.

IV. "Is this guarantee'd to keep me from getting banned" ?

Like I stated before, this is solely based on my experiences in game and what I know.

So NO, there is no guarantee that this will keep you from getting banned.

Luck plays a very big role on keeping yourself from getting banned. Right places at the right time, or vise versa. It all adds up. But ... If you take into consideration some of the things I have shared with you, there is a much much higher chance that you will remain safer and not get detected.

V. "What if I get banned again" ?

Well there's only 3 options I can think of.

- Quit
- Start over
- Fight the dispute with the Head GM's

Some Extra questions ... ???

Q: I did all of this and I still managed to get banned, why ?
A: Too bad for you, as I said ... Its about luck and how well you take these facts into consideration and how you use them.

Q: What if a GM see's this post ?
A: Fuck them. Private server's were started by the release of leaked files which have been picked up over time on multiple forums that release exploited material, cheats, hacks, trainers. Believe me, every private server GM is upon this community we look to everyday for our gaming needs.

I know this technically isn't a release for a program or such. But it's valuable information to the gamers we are providing these programs to. If there can be a better way to improve the safety for them, then I consider it a release of knowledge. Good enough.

Hacking is the way we game. It doesn't mean we suck, have no life, need to cheat to win. With a little of knowledge you can outsmart the system, the GM's who run it. I have fun doing this, it's like a thrill run competing with the assholes such as this one who thinks they are unbeatable.

They are determined to make you think they can't be beat. But the truth is, you can outsmart them.

Happy safe hacking.

7 Characters lost
1 Hour Writing this thread
30 minutes reviewing it

It takes 2 seconds to hit thanks ...

Level 239 in 3 days and still pushing ...

"Little Experience Story" xD Check it out
- So about 2 hours ago I was doing my thing, Vaccing the shit out of HoE (Hell on Earth) ... I had an easy 100 mob pile up. Not bad. And well, Elite Dekaron decided to hire 2 new GM's ... GM Chiara and what ever the other noob's name is.

So ... GM Chiara has been in channel 1 all day taking care of business banning spammers. GOOD JOB

So here I am in HoE, I get to my hot spot and start killing. Out of the corner of my screen I noticed a character appear, first thing I noticed was his little special GM Dragon Weapon xD So ... I scramble out of there unsure of if I was caught. I strip down my character, transfer the goods and wait.

So as an idea, I create a character on a friends account, different IP address. And log in to mess with him. It took me a few times of channel hoping to find him. But I logged in Loa 2 Create Spawn and I noticed the noob Wasssssup

Take a look at what happened next lol ...

And if your wondering, my main wasn't caught. He was too slow to catch me. Must have been the 100 mob pile up that lagged his shitty PC for a good 20-30 seconds, maybe even crashed him. Took him forever to get back online lol.
Thanks
40 Users
Old 02/18/2010, 03:24   #2

another useless post to get some thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2010, 03:51   #3

elite*gold: 22
I see it now other , sorry
Old 02/18/2010, 04:07   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by darnus84 View Post
,.!.
+3 Reported At: Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 03:07:16GMT +1 Cause: Inappropriate Language

Please keep your finger where it should be
and please dont flame me, it will turn out bad for you

Great release whyt3boi !
You got my thx
Old 02/18/2010, 04:20   #5

This dude insulding Dekaron GM's what is there nice?
Old 02/18/2010, 11:06   #6

nice whyt3boi =))))))))))))))))))
Old 02/18/2010, 12:43   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
lol janvier123, your creating webtools and love hacks?
euhm no i dont do hacking but iam now iam guardian so i have to check the 2moons dekaron section for ppl who dont follow the rules
thats why i signed up for
Old 02/18/2010, 23:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jduffy View Post
another useless post to get some thanks
If I really cared about my reputation and "thanks received" then trust me. I wouldn't be sitting at 4 Thanks and my Current Post count. These forums aren't anything special to me "no offense". Get your head out of your ass and see beyond the hatred you seem to be having. I posted this out of boredom while sitting in town. Something I've planned on doing for days before.

So, useless post. Sure call it what you wish. Don't forget, it's coming from a useless viewer like yourself.

Quote:
lol janvier123, your creating webtools and love hacks?

This dude insulding Dekaron GM's what is there nice?

Edit: btw nothing turn out bad for me, a ban out from epvp? and?
What, they going to go slit their wrists now ? If words mean that much on a game to you or anyone, they clearly aren't taking life serious enough as their games they play.

Why are you trying to turn this on me. Your posting in a community forum where people come to find exploits, hacks, modifications and anything else they need intentionally to take advantage of the game and even the people who run it.

To me that seem's as an insult itself with the intentions to fuck up a game.

So next time check double check and make sure your on the correct URL. You seem a bit lost.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2010, 19:40   #9

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Use the guide or pass, do not flame if you do not like it.

#user warned for inapporpiate language
Old 03/08/2010, 21:52   #10

huh?

I allready changed my opinion to Hacking
I will never say something about this, and i Removed the inapporpiate language cause i know it was wrong .

But such Attack have destroy my Server now my server is down and i can pay 70€ / 24 month for nothing, that was the Reason of my bad Post,.

whyt3boi sorry for it
Old 03/21/2010, 06:45   #11

Lmao WhiteBoy, its me, MrsFrost xD, you should add to your guide to ALWAYS WHISPER GMs to see if theyre online or not, that helped me to reach 250 w/o gettin any troubles, only a few random chats with GMs xD, so they didnt suspect anything :P.
Thnx for all your help with my mage <3.
Cya in game.
(my current name is: iGattLove ).
Old 03/22/2010, 02:19   #12

I'm too lazy to get around my IP bann to play again lol. Don't think you'll see me anytime soon.
Old 08/27/2010, 20:55   #13

nice thread "whyt3boi"
Old 04/30/2011, 15:50   #14

Good guide it help a bit. With the info you shared I think I could last much longer hacking.I been banned twice though. It ****** me off.