Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]How to exploit like a pro

Discussion on [Release]How to exploit like a pro within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink [Release]How to exploit like a pro

This is how i test if an a2 server is exploitable with my files you dont have to setup a whole machine to exploit a server, the exes are edited to allow a normal character to use DEV commands lol..

All you need is your victim's real client, and use their client's share, or try to match it as much as possible.

Then go to your DekaronServer folder and open config.ini.. replace all the IP's with the server you want to hack's IP.

Now add a new channel in their client's channellist but point the IP to your dekaronserver (in this case just use 127.0.0.1 IP) Make sure channellist.csv is the same on client and server side.

Start the game, log into your account, select the new channel you made and log ingame with a normal character, type /dev openconsole and press CTRL + SHIFT. Have fun lvling and drop OP items lol

Now go back to the main channel.

FAQ:

Sometimes the client.exe crash when u try to make a new char, thats why my exes have all characters added and the server you are trying to hack probably doesnt. In this case just use their client.exe to make a new char.

Ofc this works only on A2 old clients, i've decided to release this just for fun, i know most of the old servers have this patched.. but some doesnt lol.

#The files are clean, i dont release malicious files, if you're scared just dont download this.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Stuff.rar (4.89 MB, 1073 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/26/2015, 13:28   #2

elite*gold: 22
So old but gold
Old 11/26/2015, 22:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxynear View Post
So old but gold
especially when it works
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2015, 13:46   #4

ahahah.. thank you ultimo

Imperial dekaron ftw
Old 12/03/2015, 22:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
This is how i test if an a2 server is exploitable with my files you dont have to setup a whole machine to exploit a server, the exes are edited to allow a normal character to use DEV commands lol..

All you need is your victim's real client, and use their client's share, or try to match it as much as possible.

Then go to your DekaronServer folder and open config.ini.. replace all the IP's with the server you want to hack's IP.

Now add a new channel in their client's channellist but point the IP to your dekaronserver (in this case just use 127.0.0.1 IP) Make sure channellist.csv is the same on client and server side.

Start the game, log into your account, select the new channel you made and log ingame with a normal character, type /dev openconsole and press CTRL + SHIFT. Have fun lvling and drop OP items lol

Now go back to the main channel.

FAQ:

Sometimes the client.exe crash when u try to make a new char, thats why my exes have all characters added and the server you are trying to hack probably doesnt. In this case just use their client.exe to make a new char.

Ofc this works only on A2 old clients, i've decided to release this just for fun, i know most of the old servers have this patched.. but some doesnt lol.

#The files are clean, i dont release malicious files, if you're scared just dont download this.
Opooh crap.. memories come up.
I remember i fucked someone up pretty hard after I've closed Difference...
A popular server who copied all the stuff from me, and refused to give credits + to offend me. I fucked-up his currency by giving gold to players and spreading GM rings and other "nice" items.
own channel -> fill the char with items -> re log on the original one -> play MerryXmas -> repeat until everybody's rich.

Fun fun times...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2015, 16:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
Opooh ****.. memories come up.
I remember i ****** someone up pretty hard after I've closed Difference...
A popular server who copied all the stuff from me, and refused to give credits + to offend me. I ******-up his currency by giving gold to players and spreading GM rings and other "nice" items.
own channel -> fill the char with items -> re log on the original one -> play MerryXmas -> repeat until everybody's rich.

Fun fun times...
i remember about this... lmao
Old 12/10/2015, 00:14   #7

give for video tutorial pless
Old 12/13/2015, 13:54   #8

elite*gold: 22
Why need a vídeo tutorial? its very simple to do
Old 12/28/2015, 22:05   #9

wich servers work?
Old 06/17/2016, 14:17   #10

does it work on a3?
Old 06/17/2016, 15:57   #11

Yes
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2016, 06:37   #12

does it work on papaya dekaron?
Old 10/26/2016, 20:10   #13

No, this won't work on official Dekaron servers.

i remember zandekaron got it patched..
Old 11/20/2016, 18:13   #14

nice trojan ^^
Old 11/23/2016, 01:14   #15

100% false positive, i don't release malicious content. If you're scared just don't use this.