Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Core dekaron sil hack [Help]

This is a discussion on Core dekaron sil hack [Help] within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category; i try make skill hack for core. I unpack pack.d00 and paste csv files from other treads then i pack ...

Old   #1

Core dekaron sil hack [Help]

i try make skill hack for core. I unpack pack.d00 and paste csv files from other treads then i pack it back, and in game i still cant use skill hack. Some1 know how to make it?
Old   #2

yeah .. can someone give us a little help on some hack in Core dekaron )

Old   #3

Ok here's a tip. The first step to becoming a decent hacker, is learning to read.

If you can't read then you won't be able to educate yourself on the things you need to know.

Assuming that you can read, here is another tip. This is a "Release" section. Meaning you are only allowed to post some type of a "release". Not ask questions.

If you have a question you can post it in the private server section. Other than that, I am pretty sure csv hacks will not work on core, because as it happens the Core team is a pretty decent bunch of programmers, who actually know what they are doing.
Old   #4

i create bypass for core and some working hack. I read alot treads but itsdiffrent then other. Unpack menager unpacking pack.d00 but its still dont work old 2moons unpacker dont work.
And when i ask for help in private server section they tell me its wrong section i know that is for relase only but hackers look here. private server section is for owner server and to help make server.

Old   #5

try that.. if you don't know how to update address search on other post there some many tutorials there,... it will be great if you try CHEATENGINE TUTORIALS i learn a lot from there..