Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Core dekaron sil hack [Help]

This is a discussion on Core dekaron sil hack [Help] within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category; i try make skill hack for core. I unpack pack.d00 and paste csv files from other treads then i pack ...

Old   #1

Core dekaron sil hack [Help]

i try make skill hack for core. I unpack pack.d00 and paste csv files from other treads then i pack it back, and in game i still cant use skill hack. Some1 know how to make it?

Old   #2

yeah .. can someone give us a little help on some hack in Core dekaron )
Old   #3

Ok here's a tip. The first step to becoming a decent hacker, is learning to read.

If you can't read then you won't be able to educate yourself on the things you need to know.

***uming that you can read, here is another tip. This is a "Release" section. Meaning you are only allowed to post some type of a "release". Not ask questions.

If you have a question you can post it in the private server section. Other than that, I am pretty sure csv hacks will not work on core, because as it happens the Core team is a pretty decent bunch of programmers, who actually know what they are doing.
Old   #4

i create bypass for core and some working hack. I read alot treads but itsdiffrent then other. Unpack menager unpacking pack.d00 but its still dont work old 2moons unpacker dont work.
And when i ask for help in private server section they tell me its wrong section i know that is for relase only but hackers look here. private server section is for owner server and to help make server.
Old   #5

try that.. if you don't know how to update address search on other post there some many tutorials there,... it will be great if you try CHEATENGINE TUTORIALS i learn a lot from there..