Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This should interest everyone running own private server ;)

Discussion on This should interest everyone running own private server ;) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This should interest everyone running own private server ;)

Hey!

I would like to invite everyone who posses own private server under World Dekaron type to announce itself on new but strongly rising Top server:

-
its TopOfBestGames site. Soon will be very popular... so start now to advert on it own server

Good luck all
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2011, 23:13   #2

Are you sure this is allowed?

I'm not going to report it because I'm not sure.

Anyway, thanks, I'll check it out.
Old 02/01/2011, 23:44   #3

its realy nice page and simple vote system and i add on my site vote for coins for this site and xtreme then player can get more coins for every 12h.
Old 02/02/2011, 00:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6shadow6 View Post
its realy nice page and simple vote system and i add on my site vote for coins for this site and xtreme then player can get more coins for every 12h.
The template could be a little nicer but overall its pretty nice.

Signing up wasn't hard and approval didn't take long at all.

One thing to notice is how many games are listed, wow! However quite a few of them are games that there are no private servers for/ have died (such as 9Dragons and Dance).
Old 02/02/2011, 00:09   #5

911Hacker as it says, It remains to be seen what will come out, my party and panel management and more like it than for the Xtreme.