Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help--Char Stuck at Selecting Channel.

Discussion on Help--Char Stuck at Selecting Channel. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help--Char Stuck at Selecting Channel.

its time to ask for some help already tried so many different ways to make it work but none success..Im uusing Silkbotter 1clicksever Sever file (A6 file) and wanna update to A7 file i downloaded Dkvetarant or other A7 clinet and i copied the Share folder to Vmware Dekaron SeverSide share (severside) but sever wont load and stuck at some where.After that i tried just copied the Skills and Items folder to Silkbotter 1clicksever share/skill and share/item the sever is UP i try log in with Deffirent Client i can i log and see my Char there when i tried Select Channel hit Connect then it kicked me back to Select Channel Screen again. Also i tried with DKvertarant Client or other A7 Client ,A8 (Evolution Client) still had the Samething,...kick back to Seclect Channel ,,,Can any1 tell me wat i did wrong? or i have to download a same File A6 with A6 --A7 with A7???
Old 01/27/2011, 11:33   #2

copy share from server to your client

share must be the same on both sides
Old 01/27/2011, 17:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter View Post
copy share from server to your client

share must be the same on both sides
I did copy share to client everytime try select chaneel hit connect it kick me back to login screen aggian. Is therehave to be same client like a6 and a6 a7 and a7?? I tried unpack elitedekaron spectrus and some a7 clinet from epvper underground still have same problem...is there any clean workin a7 client can connect to any a7 sever files??

Thanks for reply.
Old 01/27/2011, 17:30   #4

elite*gold: 380
have you changed ip adresses at the client?
Old 01/27/2011, 20:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by T04STY View Post
have you changed ip adresses at the client?
Yes i did if u not change ip u wont connnect to sever cant even get in to select channel.im gussing its just abt the client i need a workin clean a7 client i tried unpack elite and spectrus still had samething. Any1 had a workin a7 client can share for me??? Btw thanks for replying
Old 01/27/2011, 20:21   #6

elite*gold: 380
have you got it to work with silks a6 client files?

Quote:

Old 01/28/2011, 01:47   #7

[quote=T04STY;8864026]have you got it to work with silks a6 client files?

[.
Fiinaly i solved tat dam problem thanks yall

Ask:how do i change skill dmg? I cant fingrue which line is for skill dmg can some1 give me a lil hint thsnks