Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron nemisis (hacking related question)

Discussion on Dekaron nemisis (hacking related question) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron nemisis (hacking related question)

ill admit I'm not very experienced when it comes to making hacks, but i do know the basics. Today i was trying to make a little skill hack for a couple of my skills [gracious eddy, and intimid flash]
well after making the edits i replaced the normal data pak with my new one, after starting up the game there seemed to be no noticeable changes, the skills worked normally as if i didn't edit them at all.
I double checked to make sure i put the right pak in.
then i tried using a data unpacker to take a look at the csv files to see if they changed some stuff around, but the unpacker wouldn't pick up the data pack.
So im wondering if anyone has gotten any winhex-made skill hacks to work for this server, and if so could you please point me in the right direction.
I'm not a noob in the game, i simply want to make the hack so i can solo crevice abyss without any issues.
any help would be appreciated
Old 01/10/2011, 22:25   #2

Use the search button, there are numerous tut's for mage skill hack's and how to unpack a simple client.

Little off-topic: Are you the Phroyzn that was on Abaddon back when global was 2moon's?
Old 01/13/2011, 17:22   #3

Knowing decima he's found ways to block that out, granted there could be ways around but he's a smart man and has done a lot of nice things with his server.. It wont be easy to hack thats for sure.
Old 01/13/2011, 17:41   #4

I dont get this..
Why do everyone write search in each post when you are trying to ask about something.
Its a forum?
If its not meant to be asked in then when the hell can you ask..
nobody is helping any one here.
Almost everyone write search..
Its suck man..
Old 01/13/2011, 19:29   #5

Everyone tell's people to search because it's been answered numerous time's, yes it is a forum but what good is a forum if it's filled with topic's about the same thing, not searching is just bone idol.
Old 01/13/2011, 19:32   #6

suche acc auf hyperion oder legoria

suche fern ninja oder kk oder nahninja oder schami auf server legoria oder hyperion pm me gebe 61 kk auf cascardon