Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a simple dev.

Discussion on Looking for a simple dev. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a simple dev.

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for a simple dev to help me out with the small stuff while I do the big stuff.

All you really need to know is:
-How to modify teleports + npcs
-How to add NPCs
-How to add/remove monsters.

Things that would be even better if you knew them:
-Add stuff in the D-shop
-Edit skills
-Edit the in game strings (Text)

Its really simple stuff, but with what I'm working on I don't have much time to do it all myself.

What we have to offer:
-A great server client
-Many players
-Low MS server hosted on a dedicated
-Exclusive content

The best part is the updater. Its extremely advanced. Look below to see it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Simple Edit (But not To Simple)
12/03/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 10 Replies
Hey, a friend of me asked me to edit top's. So i did for him. I wanted to share them with ya guys: http://i51.tinypic.com/1z5orns.jpg I know its simple. If You like them press Thanks Button. If you Want me to release it Just Ask me.
Simple questions, simple answers :)
11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hello guys :) I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :) 1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ? 2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
Simple Question Needs Simple Answer[If CR gone what bot we can use]
08/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
If CR is not free what BOT can we use in PH... Many players in Ph asking that question.... TY...
Simple
11/24/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
idk if this has been said before but its a very easy scam works pretty good what i do sometime is ahh ok i told somone i wanted to buy a royal dignity then somone traded me i accepted put up 20kk then hit cancel said darn my trades not working lets drop trade we went middle o no where i droped like 200k and he droped royal we switched places and mhm