Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aloken error

Discussion on Aloken error within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 12/13/2010, 11:33   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by huquinho View Post
I know to solve your problem but I will not give away I'm with another problem, but not post here if you do not know how to solve this problem will not know my resolve
The problems are already fixed, Aloken is fully working. Thanks for your offer tho .

Btw, if you want Aloken, check the unpacked EG files I posted, I removed Themida, that's the harderst part, you should be able to figure out the rest (look at EGDK.dll) .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2010, 13:13   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
The problems are already fixed, Aloken is fully working. Thanks for your offer tho .

Btw, if you want Aloken, check the unpacked EG files I posted, I removed Themida, that's the harderst part, you should be able to figure out the rest (look at EGDK.dll) .
Would be nice if you point to that your post with unpacked EG files with removed Themida. Sorry I was searching for your posts but did not find.
Old 12/13/2010, 13:27   #33

HellSpider
put your post here also not found.
Old 12/13/2010, 13:50   #34

Info + unpacked dekaron.exe (however, you wont need the unpacked exe as it has no edits, just use your dekaron.exe):

Unpacked EGDK.dll with stripped VMs:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2010, 14:23   #35

i remember that one, it's quite easy to find the strings it looks for and change them
but u gotta have the tools for it
Old 12/13/2010, 15:21   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter View Post
i remember that one, it's quite easy to find the strings it looks for and change them
but u gotta have the tools for it
Nah, the DLL wont run properly because of the stripped VMs, it will just generate access violation exceptions.

I'm talking about extracting the Aloken stuff from the DLL .

You can find out which procs lead to the PatchMem() procedure, that way you get the idea which procs try to modify the data in dekaron.exe .
Old 12/14/2010, 08:36   #37

so are you going to release aloken server files ? or create new pserver which has aloken ?
Old 12/14/2010, 08:54   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesisysf View Post
so are you going to release aloken server files ? or create new pserver which has aloken ?
create a server ofc.
Old 12/14/2010, 18:15   #39

Quote:
Is there a problem with that? I don't see others posting any better results of their progress (btw the error in the video is fixed, still got some problems with the DB however)...
that's right ^^ noone done wt u'v done .

Quote:
I know to solve your problem but I will not give away I'm with another problem, but not post here if you do not know how to solve this problem will not know my resolve
i recommend u to leave dekaron pserver section scammer noob

Quote:
Yeah "some" people ask for help and when get the answers close the door in our face... welcome to the jungle, called selfish dekaron pserver section.
that's true , i am sure hell and it'snobody wont share it ^^
and i have alot posts it'snobody says if i would get aloken i will share
so let's see ^^

Quote:
Fail.
Can you make [GM] character as alloken?
stop failing him ,show us ur aloken noob
Old 12/14/2010, 18:20   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4the View Post
Fail.
Can you make [GM] character as alloken?
Fail? Highly unlikely. I'm tired of correcting your skewed views. Can you show me your Aloken? Hmm... no? FYI our Aloken is working, yes we can make [GM] and [DEV] chars as Alokens. And before you ask, no it's not any faked replacement character, it's a 7th character.

@Some others:

And about being selfish, is that what you think I am? I've contributed a **** lot, now when I get something "bigger" working, it's kinda natural that I want to see what it leads to. I might remind that no-one helped be with the EXEs from the beginning. And yet, I've even posted all the files required to get Aloken working, it's actually much easier than you could think .
Old 12/14/2010, 18:56   #41

Quote:
Fail? Highly unlikely. I'm tired of correcting your skewed views. Can you show me your Aloken? Hmm... no? FYI our Aloken is working, yes we can make [GM] and [DEV] chars as Alokens. And before you ask, no it's not any faked replacement character, it's a 7th character.

@Some others:

And about being selfish, is that what you think I am? I've contributed a **** lot, now when I get something "bigger" working, it's kinda natural that I want to see what it leads to. I might remind that no-one helped be with the EXEs from the beginning. And yet, I've even posted all the files required to get Aloken working, it's actually much easier than you could think .
i think everyone will be selfish ^^

btw what program u used on that picture

and u added the aloken on dekaron.exe from egdk.dll ?
or u'v created new .dll ?
Old 12/14/2010, 19:18   #42

Quote:
@Some others:

Yeah, i know you've contributed a lot with dekaron pserver section but i dont give name to persons, if you read my post with attention i have said "SOME"... because i've see a lot of people saying about aloken like help me an i'll share... i have this issue... i'll share later... and most don't do this. I don't ask for files, i only ask for a hint to put all the others in the right direction like you did. If anyone don't want to share knowledgment why ask and want for help?
Old 12/14/2010, 19:22   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Pwner View Post
i think everyone will be selfish ^^

btw what program u used on that picture

OllyDbg 1.10 (just changed colors, you can do it in the options).

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddycool. View Post
Yeah, i know you've contributed a lot with dekaron pserver section but i dont give name to persons, if you read my post with attention i have said "SOME"... because i've see a lot of people saying about aloken like help me an i'll share... i have this issue... i'll share later... and most don't do this. I don't ask for files, i only ask for a hint to put all the others in the right direction like you did. If anyone don't want to share knowledgment why ask and want for help?
I didn't name anyone just because of that reason, but I know there are always whiners, who are never satisfied with anything, it's more like a note to them .
Old 12/14/2010, 19:28   #44

Quote:
OllyDbg 1.10 (just changed colors, you can do it in the options).

I didn't name anyone just because of that reason, but I know there are always whiners, who are never satisfied with anything, it's more like a note to them .
i got Ollydbg but it's not showing what ur showing ?
Old 12/14/2010, 20:25   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Pwner View Post
i got Ollydbg but it's not showing what ur showing ?
The picture is from the beginning of the unpacked dekaron.exe from the EG client, you wont actually need to do anything with their dekaron.exe. Just look on the unpacked EGDK.dll with OllyDbg or some disassembler .