Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recruiting Developers.

Discussion on Recruiting Developers. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 12/03/2010, 11:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
i created a Thread post it there omg !!!!!! FAILED

Old 12/05/2010, 01:44   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoBlacktir View Post
i created a Thread post it there omg !!!!!! FAILED

lol the only one who fails is you, his thread was created days before yours even existed
Old 12/05/2010, 02:56   #18

This ______ is not from Dekaron Evolution.

He's trying to give us a bad name -_-.
Old 12/05/2010, 04:12   #19

Terror lets you dev and then steals you're work, he did that to me!
Old 12/05/2010, 05:11   #20

Did the same too me as well. I fixed some major bugs. Then they banned/fired me.
Old 12/05/2010, 14:20   #21

HAHA OMG, Decima your the best, xD. Getting aloken i can take that, but party pvp? xD, keep dreaming.
Old 12/06/2010, 05:45   #22

Party pvps the same way you just have to add A button in game Just like aloken editing the structures will allow you to code in any thing you want, for Party PVP just edit the structure for the buttons that when you click the button it will send you to the party pvp options its all in the server files just not in the exe or local files -.- pretty simple all you need is time. Atm just finishing my rakion hacks then I can work on aloken then party pvp.
Old 12/13/2010, 12:34   #23

[QUOTE=Decima;7913435] and find a cure for cancer, /QUOTE]

There is

follow these parts
Old 12/14/2010, 08:47   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNicX View Post
HAHA OMG, Decima your the best, xD. Getting aloken i can take that, but party pvp? xD, keep dreaming.
Nothing is Impossible, Otherwise we wouldn't be here in the world as we are now, especially computer technology any thing is possible.
Old 12/14/2010, 23:56   #25

Dyrizy,I'll hire you as a developer.i give you 3days to make aloken,if you do it.i'll pay you 1000$ and 1000$ more for the party pvp
Pm me if you are interested..
Old 12/15/2010, 01:06   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Trader]Madison View Post
Dyrizy,I'll hire you as a developer.i give you 3days to make aloken,if you do it.i'll pay you 1000$ and 1000$ more for the party pvp
Pm me if you are interested..
good joke.
Old 12/16/2010, 15:41   #27

I don't work with people that limit how long I have to make something that they have no clue on the difficulty of the situation.
Old 12/16/2010, 19:42   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyrizy View Post
Actually Getting Aloken,Party PVP, and pets All need reverse engineering on the .exe which I do. For Aloken all you have to do is edit the character selction structure would take about 12 hours total to do As I can see here just have to recode it all.
Talking is always easy than doing it. I think everyone know how to talk big. Lol.. I believe is more work than u mentioned above.
After read all your post I m like WTF! Everything sounds so simple to u. Ahaha.. And so no logic, just restructure of the button. Ahaha.. U really brighten up my day. Ty u. I shall wait and see ur work soon.............
Old 12/18/2010, 13:41   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet21 View Post
Talking is always easy than doing it. I think everyone know how to talk big. Lol.. I believe is more work than u mentioned above.
After read all your post I m like WTF! Everything sounds so simple to u. Ahaha.. And so no logic, just restructure of the button. Ahaha.. U really brighten up my day. Ty u. I shall wait and see ur work soon.............
And you my great fellow sir are a complete id10t... If something takes 12 hours that doesn't mean its simple thats a lot of work 12 hours stretched would take more then 3 days as for I do have a life and Code hacks for rakion. The party pvp would take a little longer as for you would have to code more into it aloken is a simple char struct. while the party pvp would be a complete new struct added in for the menu and all that **** could take more then 24 hours to code the party pvp. Not to mention that this forum is full of noobs that come across something and just leech it to this site, any one can do that which is why aloken isn't on but a couple pservers lmao, Im suprised that elitedk or w/e doesn't have party pvp and all that working yet lmao.
Old 12/18/2010, 20:38   #30

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
If someone really doubts what Dyrizy talks about, I can tell you that he knows pretty far how things are. I have not yet looked into Party PVP but adding Aloken was just button handlers and a few general changes, nothing big .