Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dekaron.exe stopped working

Discussion on dekaron.exe stopped working within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello guys my dekaron.exe stopped working(elitedekaron)
IT works on my other pc while it doesn't on this one. They have the same specs and vista (2gb) i really need help it says that when i start to to press the play button please help me professionals as i am a noob at computers nad things..

Anti-virus off and exceptions on firewall has been done.
I have one theory that it is from a registry corrupted file.. but i surely dont know. any help will be appreciated

bump .. please nid hlpe

+ I see no backlink so

#closed
Old 11/06/2010, 08:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
run it as administrator
Old 11/06/2010, 11:33   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by noypi_ship View Post
bump .. please nid hlpe
no bumb allowed,
you realy should post this on elitedekaron forums and not here
they made not us
Old 11/06/2010, 12:03   #4

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#merged

Don't bump (double post) again

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot 0.8 stopped working
09/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok last night i was very happy cuz i finally reached lvl 101 and i left my bot working all night long ^^ but this mornig when i logged on my bot don't work anymore =( i'm having only Access deneied and it don't recognizes my char i dunno why is this happening, it happened to 2 friends too and they could not fix the problem. What happened? Why? Can be fixed? How?
Bot Stopped Working
05/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
Hey. My bot stopped working and idk why. (db bot) It Works on my noob char but when i want to bot on my Main, I can't. It won't load my skills, set coordinates etc. On my noob it works.. I already tried to reinstall and put there new bot.. didn't help..
Bot stopped working...
06/27/2008 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Im using that chinese bot for ecsro and it just all of a sudden stopped working it doesnt want to kill anymore.... can someone help me please?
has logbot stopped working for anyone else??
03/14/2008 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
has logbot stopped working for anyone else...it just wont buy logs,i dont get it...rookie have a look please...thx
SV stopped working.
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
MY SV has stopped working. I am running v1.15, with the DIY crack (2 scripts). I patched up to 4352 and it stopped working. I find this very strange because it did not add a new conquer.exe. I tried patching back to 4351 and faking 4352 with a simple version.dat edit, I tried re-applying the multiclient I use, which is compatible with SV but to no avail. my SV just dosen't want to work anymore. :? Please, don't tell me to re install the co client. Thats not a very intelligent fix. Would...