Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Updater/Xammp help

Discussion on Updater/Xammp help within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Updater/Xammp help

ok so i have the updater and the client update inis with the ips correct. i have xammp running the appache service and running but the launcher still says connecting im not sure what the problem is theres no errors from xammp and i made no errors with the update ini's if someone could posibly help me out with this issue id greatly appreciate it.
Old 11/03/2010, 18:12   #2

elite*gold: 380
have you a server or do you want to host on your own computer, if you dont have a root you need to forward ports that the updater can connect to the server and you need to setup a dyndns account if you dont have a static ip or you need to make a psever with hamachi.
If you have a root server check you firewall options.
Old 11/03/2010, 19:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
im running off of a Dedicated server my IPs are right and the ports necessary for the updater to work are open .
Old 11/04/2010, 10:29   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
i have plenty of webspace to host .div files