Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Registering new accounts

Discussion on Registering new accounts within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Registering new accounts

So i have tried some webs to register accounts and it didn't work, i have tried the querry from warmonger didnt work either this is what im getting with the querry.

Server: Msg 213, Level 16, State 4, Line 11
Insert Error: Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition.

If there is someone that can help tell me what i did wrong in the querry please i have the server ready but i just can't have an account.
Old 10/20/2010, 01:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
First , add ODBC connection and then setup a website under localhost, is very easy.If you are not sure how to, search for the tutorial made my ToMik on how to setup a site.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ksro registering, need help -.-
06/18/2011 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Okay so ive done all the shit with the boxes, now onto the sec code translated in google translte Register to determine whether JOYMAX.COM and malicious theft of check is conducted to prevent blindness. Enter the name and social security number, please correct.
..--=Registering problem=--..
06/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey all, the OLD SjSro register page seems to be online, and registering goes fine.... BUT, whenever i want to login on the server( Old SjSro Server), it says my ID and PW are wrong :/ Can anyone expain this ? thnx
Registering for PServer
10/18/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Can some one explain me how to get on a Privat Server of 2Moons Sorry but my English isn't very well so please forgive me some misstakes ;-) *Wenn jemand der Deutsch spricht es mir erklären könnte wär es natürlich noch besser :-D Greetz ChuckN
Trouble with registering...
06/30/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I have big trouble with registering for a dekaron server... ÓÀºãÌôÕ½ Thats the link for the registration...I fill it up and when i click the button at the bottom...nothing happens...nothing loads... I wonder if i filled in everything right... Can someone tell me what i need to fill in each of the sections?...and why it doesn't load...I am trying to join a dekaron private server for 2 weeks now and i cant register...pls help!
REGISTERING FOR THE 20X
03/26/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Fixed =0