Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VIDEO TUT]Monster Drop

Discussion on [VIDEO TUT]Monster Drop within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[VIDEO TUT]Monster Drop

Sorry for bad englist .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Drop cps for a monster
12/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to know how to drop a cps on a single mob (example pheasant = 15 cps)
[HELP]Monster Drop
09/15/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
well guyz ... i got some new mobs and new maps. .. but they dont drop anything . i know how to make them drop dils . on monster.csv . but how to make them drop items ? i open monster.csv . and go to ItemSetIndex and i put my item index number . and then i go to ItemDropRatio ..... and i put 500 . ( no idea what's that i just put 500 or some times i put more high ) but when i go in game i dont get anything drops ...
[Help]Monster Drop
08/14/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
in the monster drop i see ItemSetIndex ItemSetDropRatio and from akris fall copper agrate and silver agrate copper agrate ID=9910 silver agrate ID=9911 so in the akris line i dont see this IDs i see other id
If you got a DB drop from a monster
04/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 32 Replies
I got a DB drop from elfapes elfapes all the way down in the add map around the tree there is one in bottom if you dun know :D