Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Last help!]Auto updater

Discussion on [Last help!]Auto updater within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Last help!]Auto updater

Hey guys... this is last thing I need to do before I am done..
AUTO UPDATER!..... I have a launcher ext.... but when I press play it still
says connecting... Any guide or fix for this?
Old 10/14/2010, 01:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
your launcher can't connect to update server. Most likely because the information is wrong in your ini file
Old 10/15/2010, 00:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
If this is your first time making a dk server, then i suggest you dont use the div updater, and also you should just try out the server in local lol.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need some help with the auto-updater please.
05/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 17 Replies
well i followed this tut: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-ho sting/426631-tut-auto-updater-making-pak.html and I made a 1.0.1 and i fixed everything on the launcher and on the client side i put 1.0.0 in the history.config. so it updates but then it doesn't put the file in the right place.. i made sure history.config is right so dont wrry bout dat for example i took a file out of data/action and deleted it and thats what I put in the update, it downloaded it and it says...
Auto Updater
05/17/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
hi guys i need help setting up an auto updater.. i have a computer i'd like to set it up and make the minilauncher connect to it and download files.. but i have no idea how can someone help please?
Auto Updater [Gw.exe]
09/19/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 83 Replies
if(epvp!=dankbar) { delete("http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gw-ex ploits-hacks-bots-tools-macros/312865-auto-updater -gw-exe.html") }
Auto Updater
03/11/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Has any one Created an auto updater for eo private servers or know of any place to get one?
Auto Updater
07/08/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
You no longer need to edit anything to skip the auto patcher. This is all you need to do: 1) Make sure you are not connected to theinternet 2) Run CO2 3) It will say it can not interact with the server, and a promp will come up. Hit 'cancle' 4) CO2 will open, connect to the internet, and happy playing! text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I know I'm alittle noobish, plz don't bash me' border='0' alt='I know I'm alittle noobish, plz don't bash me' />