Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DBMon Error Line : 97

Discussion on DBMon Error Line : 97 within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

Hello Developer and Game Masters,

I buy a Privat Server for some friends now i have a problem i try 1 month long anything for nothing.

Now i hope or my last hope are you Guys.

If i Start the Server at VMWare Windows XP its works Fine but Windows Server 2003 get i this error in Pictures.

>>>> Silkbotter say its a problem with IP <<<<

If i try with my Privat Server IP or with 127.0.0.1 .
its dont work i hope you guys can find the Problem.

With Friendly ones

Nico Silias Blacktir

here is the Picture

FIRST >>>>>

SECOND >>>>>
Sorry for Double Post !!!

i ask this question > Trane / Silkbotter / TOMIK / janvier123 / Nosferatu / TUT = iHacker

i hope you guys know anything about this error !

my last hope are you guys.
Old 10/12/2010, 06:19   #2

elite*gold: 20
is it a vps or a dedicated server?
Old 10/12/2010, 12:25   #3

naruto he was asking not you He is waitng answers only from chosen ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoBlacktir View Post

i ask this question > Trane / Silkbotter / TOMIK / janvier123 / Nosferatu / TUT = iHacker

i hope you guys know anything about this error !

my last hope are you guys.
Old 10/12/2010, 12:31   #4

I ask all in this section.
Its a VPS.
Wait i make fast a screen.

Here is the Screen >>>>>>>

If you have time than visit me on MSN i hope there we can speak faster.

Old 10/12/2010, 14:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoBlacktir View Post
I ask all in this section.
Its a VPS.

there's your answer.

VPS are never meant for game servers. This is simply because it is shared by other clients. So the memory and cpu resources allocated to you is far less than a dedicated server. I saw your other thread where you are looking for mssql x64. That has nothing to do with this error. I have ran plenty servers with x64 OS but 32 bit mssql and sp4. In fact any dedicated with more than 4GB supports x64 only if you want full performance out of it. So your best bet is get a dedicated server.

But am i saying server not runnable on a vps? it is runnable but really depends as there are many other clients who are sharing with you. It depends on how much of the resource they are using. It is possible that one client is taking up too much. Or also possible where your vps host is over selling in which case your even getting less of the resource. You can probably upgrade your vps with more burstable ram and hope server will run. But in any case if you had a dedicated server be it 64 bit or 32 bit you would've gotten server to working in an hour after receiving it.
Old 10/12/2010, 14:14   #6

Okey thank you, you was the only one who helped me.

1 question is the Vitalityhosting servers for Dekaron good ??
Old 10/12/2010, 14:22   #7

we only sell linux vps. I would not recommend.
Old 10/12/2010, 16:30   #8

okey ^^ NVM than i run my server again on Hamachi at home =(

or do you know how to make it runnable ??

Tags
error