Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey Dekaron Client Crashing

Discussion on Hey Dekaron Client Crashing within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 10/07/2010, 17:07   #16

elite*gold: 40
So can anyone help?
Old 10/07/2010, 21:14   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zektor View Post
So can anyone help?
You can't fix it.
Old 10/08/2010, 17:29   #18

elite*gold: 40
Why can't I fix it?

Isn't it possible to debug it? I managed to found the function that the /gm version calls, that the /dekaron one doesn't, but I tried to trace it and found a dead-end :|

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dekaron client help
03/28/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
is there any other mirrors to download the client or any other clients that will work for dkserver?
Client crashing
01/29/2010 - Mabinogi - 19 Replies
Whenever I minimize Mabinogi (even with the mods uninstalled and with the cpu reduction off, it crashes the client). It appears that something about the new mabinogi client (unsure if it is a change in dll or w/e) causes the crashes I've been having recently with my guild page and minimizing. However, I am unsure Does anyone know if there is a way to fix mabinogi to work correctly? (And I don't mean playing in fullscreen mode since that causes problems of its own). By correctly I...
dekaron no eu client?
09/17/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
is there any eu clients? cuz i got this message: "GameHi_USA\GlobalDK" why is it USA?
Client Crashing when loging into the server=\
02/22/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hey everyone im newish to the eudemon private servers , anyways i have the server running and its working perfect only problem is when i log into the server i get a weird error i says the usuall, " logging into server .." then it says "Verifying your account" and then it closes now i heard may people say that your client is the wrong patch, but mine is the right one=\, some spec's of what im using are : hamatchi -revolution263's serverfiles from his guide hope...