Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Transup Animations

Discussion on Transup Animations within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Transup Animations

I want to get what he had^^ (just the animations, no stats) in my server when i use transup (on a summy anyway) the skin from foreighn relm goes off. My original idea was to jsut change the directory to the correct texture folder and go from there but i cant find any skill file any where that has directories. How does it now where to pull files from?

Is there one big csv some were? Or does it just go to the skill named folder automatically?
Old 09/12/2010, 20:49   #2

data/share/action/pc
Old 09/12/2010, 21:33   #3

lol well yes i will need to fix those animations to, i was actually talking about the skill it self, ya know the big green thing that goes off right b4 u change armor?
Old 09/14/2010, 05:24   #4

I have fooled with transup for past 2 days trying to rig it since things seem to be easily riggable on dekaron

Anyways u can get the glows to work with the skill but if some dummy didnt have on thier costume then they would have a glow around them and look silly

As far as adding it to the costume itsself I have yet to figure that one out...I tried for a long time

Now i do have my skill to where when i use it she does somewhat transform but the **** thing wont stick to me LOL

I have a youtube vid of it but not sure if i can post those on here
Old 09/14/2010, 22:26   #5

lol so can u share with me what you've done? I can't even figgure out were to start, i mean i think i need to edit the skill file right?

Like i said i planned on changing the directories but in skill files its all numbers
Old 09/15/2010, 02:30   #6

the effects of them are running on my skills transup the only thing that happens and he does not wear the transformation alone can tell where someone has to edit qeu that when using the clothes he wears transup please

Old 09/15/2010, 02:48   #7

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftPunk View Post
the effects of them are running on my skills transup the only thing that happens and he does not wear the transformation alone can tell where someone has to edit qeu that when using the clothes he wears transup please

Plz start your own thread and so not steal mine, thank you
Old 09/15/2010, 02:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZY View Post
Plz start your own thread and so not steal mine, thank you
I'm not stealing your thread with just a doubt and I decided to post here instead of opening another topic with the same subject
Old 09/15/2010, 14:09   #9

Quote:

yes it's something when u use trans up
it makes u wear this suit . ( trans up )
Old 09/16/2010, 21:41   #10

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie1111 View Post
I have fooled with transup for past 2 days trying to rig it since things seem to be easily riggable on dekaron

Anyways u can get the glows to work with the skill but if some dummy didnt have on thier costume then they would have a glow around them and look silly

As far as adding it to the costume itsself I have yet to figure that one out...I tried for a long time

Now i do have my skill to where when i use it she does somewhat transform but the **** thing wont stick to me LOL

I have a youtube vid of it but not sure if i can post those on here

so how did you at least get the glow?
Old 09/17/2010, 05:50   #11

i know how to make it glow without skill rofl (hint: mobs dont have transup skill but they glow still)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2010, 09:06   #12

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indrek888 View Post
i know how to make it glow without skill rofl (hint: mobs dont have transup skill but they glow still)
Thanks for hint.
I had understand it.
Old 09/17/2010, 21:40   #13

I think ive seen that csv, can u remind me were it is?
Old 10/07/2010, 07:30   #14

Quote:

stolen from spectrus lol